Auto Club 500

BengalszoneBilly

Well seeing how we're leaving the restrictor plates and going back to REAL racing, (Busch and Stewart have a valid point!) I'm going with the strongest running Ford from last weekend...Mark Martin in the #9 car.

Mark is as hungry as Rusty was two weeks ago at Martinsville, but I'd like to add that Matt Kenseth will be out to redeem himself from that blown engine DNF at Talladega. Don't count him out. Either way I say the winning car will still be owned or driven by a guy named Martin! :lol:

Well seeing how we're leaving the restrictor plates and going back to REAL racing, (Busch and Stewart have a valid point!)

I must say, as a startup fan, the two restrictor plate races this season have really excited me. The racing is great, and I'd think that NASCAR would try to get more of them to involve more people (like they did with me at Daytona) to increase fanship which thus increases sponsership which I heard was hard to come by recently for a lot of drivers.

The end of last week's race was hilarious.Does anyone besides me think that Stewart needs to start taking his meds?Besides starting "the big one",which may or may not be a product of restrictor plate racing(as he put it),the cool down lap was bizarre.He cuts in front of Terry Labonte,goes the opposite direction to the exit of pit road,then stops.

The end of last week's race was hilarious.Does anyone besides me think that Stewart needs to start taking his meds?Besides starting "the big one",which may or may not be a product of restrictor plate racing(as he put it),the cool down lap was bizarre.He cuts in front of Terry Labonte,goes the opposite direction to the exit of pit road,then stops.

What he did is NOT a part of plate racing. It's part of being a hot headed A-hole who just basically wrecks people!! Nascar is reviewing his actions in last Sundays race, and I bet they fine him, or dock him points. The guy is getting flat dangerous, and he's gonna get someone killed or maimed. Why do you think his nickname is "Smoke"? He's a hot tempered jerk! :angry:

What he did is NOT a part of plate racing. It's part of being a hot headed A-hole who just basically wrecks people!! Nascar is reviewing his actions in last Sundays race, and I bet they fine him, or dock him points. The guy is getting flat dangerous, and he's gonna get someone killed or maimed. Why do you think his nickname is "Smoke"? He's a hot tempered jerk! :angry:

Dock him points, and sit him down for a race....It's funny, As soon as Joe Gibbs leaves, he's back to his old self....what an assmonkey

I'm picking Kahne this time. He's had problems on the short track and restrictor plate races, but he's been damned good on bigger tracks.

Good pick Josh...he just qualified on the pole! This just may be his break through race.

Damn at the Dodges at the top of the running order....If it's like that at the end of the race the Dodges can expect something taken from them...

Gordon is my pick to win. They are starting to get it together and he's gonna make it two in a row. B)

Go Gordon!!! :D

Terry called it!! Good pick bro!! Notice how much Earnhardt fell off on a real track? Yeah...he's a pretender. Without a restrictor plate to hide behind he ain't s**t. Bring on the real racers...Gordon, Kenseth, Busch, Johnson, Wallace, Kahne, Martin...SCREW YOU EARNHARDT!! BUDWEISER SUCKS!!! ALWAYS HAS, ALWAYS WILL!! :lol:

Sorry Who Dey but you're backin' a LOSER!! B)

*Terry...we need a smack forum for Nascar too! :lol: *

Stewart strikes again,lmao!!!

He hit three,count em' three people in the first ten laps,and pretty much ruined Rusty's car before the Busch spin totated it.The interview with Rusty after the wreck was hilarious.He said that after Stewart hit him,Stewart flipped him off.Rusty was NOT happy with him,lol.

He hit three,count em' three people in the first ten laps,and pretty much ruined Rusty's car before the Busch spin totated it.The interview with Rusty after the wreck was hilarious.He said that after Stewart hit him,Stewart flipped him off.Rusty was NOT happy with him,lol.

And why should Rusty be happy? Tony needs to have his balls kicked in, and believe me...Rusty is just the driver to do it! Go get that buttwipe Rusty!! B)

And why should Rusty be happy? Tony needs to have his balls kicked in, and believe me...Rusty is just the driver to do it! Go get that buttwipe Rusty!! B)

Well the best thing is the next race is at a short track, and Rusty would think twice about putting his ass in the wall at Richmond :ph34r:

and put down that watered down girl beer while your at it! :blink:

How did you know I was chokin' down one of my roomies budweisers (hey...It WAS free) while I typed that out!

Was it the sudden burst of girlish laughter as I desperately fought off the idea of slipping into one of my girlfriends shortest skirts, cutest set of pumps, all accent by a DARING blouse with a plunging neckline, which I intended to wear out to the club BACKWARDS to show off my ample, but rather hairy back!

Thank God that unholy idea quickly subsided when I immediately realized that it was the weak ass budweiser causing it, and poured the remaining 2/3rds of that soulless brew down the drain! I then washed the distinct taste of Clydesdale urine from my mouth with a hearty, man sized double shot of straight Kentucky Bourbon!

Then...oddly enough...the drain where I had just poured the Bud into slowly started to gurgle, then chugging into rapid bubbling, followed by a full on spewing of raw sewage into my kitchen as though the bowels of Hell had just tasted something that even eclipsed Satan's own level of bad, and it had to be banished from the depths of Hell, 'cause theres somethings even the Prince of Darkness won't do.

Besides...mixing "Fire and Brimstone with Budweiser" is just redundant, if not overly cruel for sins from your previous life!

I also forbid my roomie from bringing any more Annhauser Busch's impressive drain opener into my household, unless we are infested large nasty sewer rats, then he may bring in single bottles daily for use as rat poison!! :lol: