Bengals 2-3 vs seahawks 5-1

jbengals1

When i come over to a forum to see what they are talking about us and give us no, no respect and say our 5-1 team isn't good i got to talk. Alot of Hawk fans want to see the Bengals do good for the fact that we have been there too and we still love kitna and dillion, but this weekend i would love to see a blowout for the lact of respect you give us all.

GOOD LUCK AFTER SUNDAY!

Had to go back to make sure, but no one posting on this topic has said that Seattle is a bad team. One of the most negative comments was something to the affect that ......... seahawks are real its the coach thats overrated. I think I've heard that from Seahawks fans as well.

Most of the comments from the Bengals fans have been positive. "tough game" "will be harder than the Ravens" " Can't believe Seahawks are only favored by 1.5" Of course we're picking the Bengals to win. We're Bengals fans. It has been a few of the Seahawk fans that have said that we were "idiots" , "pathetic", and so on for not admitting that we should expect to get beat by a superior team.

At least 2 posters here are fans of other teams ........ Titans and KC. They know football, they don't trash the Bengals, and they are treated with the respect they've earned. Come in. Make your posts in support of your team .... that's all good. Thats being a fan and it doesn't need to be justified by citing insults and a lack of respect that just didn't exist.

I will ask one favor though. When the real Seahawk fans leave on Monday ..... would you take that Troll with you ?????? GOD ! he's annoying.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey CALICO87......

The reason Seattle's stats are not so impressive is because they're not the ones having to play catch up half the time!  They've been out scoring their opponents in the first half, and its their opponents that have to put up big numbers just to catch them in the second half!

Look man, they're 5-1 and your Bengals are 2-4 so stop acting like a complete idiot, and bringing up stats that don't mean jack!

Flyiing High Baby!!!!

And the Titans have to play catch up? haha. That's the worst excuse I've ever heard. Look at the Titans stats. We're wayyyy above you in offense. Our run defense is 3rd in the league, and the only reason our pass defense is 31st is because the other team has to pass, because they can't run (Deuce McAllister held to 8 yards, Stephen Davis held to 20, nuff said!) It's also because we play a loose style of defense with a 20 point lead.

That being said, I don't think having leads at the end of the game has to do anything with stats.

And I wouldn't say that I'm the "complete idiot" when you say "your Bengals" If you were smart, you would look at my avatar and notice a picture of Tyrone Calico, a receiver for the TENNESSEE TITANS. To a person with any kind of common sense, they would be able to tell I'm a Titans fan.

I just happen to stop by here, and other F2FA alliance web sites, to try to straighten out IDIOTS like you!

KitnasBengals...........What will it be after Seattle pounds Kitna into submission? Look buddy, Jon Jon still has Seahawk Blue in his veins, and this will be the one, and only chance he has too face the team he grew up idolizing, and he'll fall flat on his face!

Give it up Kitty Lover, it will all come to light this Sunday.

KitnasBengals? Ha ha ha ha ha.........

Redsfan2 ........ What's up bruddah! Hey, looking forward to a good game this Sunday, and I gotta tell you, its kind of scary being 5-1, but as I've been saying all along, this is a NEW flock of Seahawks that have a really good sense of what it takes to win.

There aren't to many Hawks Fans out here in the middle of the Pacific, lot of 49ers, Broncos fans. I know everybody is waitng for this team to collapse, but not this year! And especially not this week.......I hope!

Ahui Hou!

Latest Hawaii News:

89 degrees & SUNNY!!!!

President Bush is in Honolulu. His motorcade is tying up traffic all over downtown.

Sunset expected in one hour (5:34pm)

With the Seahawks coming back in the 4th qtr, and the Bengals always looking to jump out early, it should be a real good game.

49er and Bronco fans are everywhere. Raider fans too. They're all bandwagon jumpers. Bet they love the Yankees and the Braves too. Not a whole lot of Bengals fans here in New York either.

Downright jealous of the weather. You got 89 and sunny, and I got 35 and spittin snow. Can't have everything. You Even got a better politician though. You got Bush tying up traffic. We got Hillary screwing up everything.

I saw what you said about Kitna. He's been getting some pretty good pass protection. He's also getting some good coaching and now he's not doing a lot of the things that got him in trouble in Seattle ........ here too for that matter. Who ever ends up winning will have earned it. There aren't going to be any gimme's either way.

later

KitnasBengals...........What will it be after Seattle pounds Kitna into submission? Look buddy, Jon Jon still has Seahawk Blue in his veins, and this will be the one, and only chance he has too face the team he grew up idolizing, and he'll fall flat on his face!

Give it up Kitty Lover, it will all come to light this Sunday.

KitnasBengals? Ha ha ha ha ha.........

Yawn. Trolls just don't stop.