Bengals 2-3 vs seahawks 5-1

jbengals1

You people make me laugh. Ok, someone said that we havent beat anyone yet. We only beat New Olreans easily, and they are better than you. Also they have one of the best offenses in the league 3 years running. Whatd they get? 10 points? We only beat the Cardinals, who beat GB, by 38 points. Granted they are the NFCs Bengals. We only beat the Rams, when they sucked. Like when they still had Marshal Faulk? Before he was destroyed by our defense? We only beat SF who has a better record than YOU and beat the defending Champion Bucs by zillion points. Are the Ravens better than the Bucs too? We also beat the Bears, granted they are a bad team. They were playing with Chris Chandler at QB and that alone makes them better before. Ok, we only beat them by a score of 24-17. But , did any of you consider how many yards they gained? Try just over 200 TOTAL offense! Yeah, weve let teams hang around and have(tisk tisk) squeked some out. But then again, we won our close games. :P After we beat you guys the Steeler fans will be stealing your line to predict a victory. "They havent played anyone." "They have played close games." "They are a lowsy 6-1 team, if thats possible." "They only beat the Bears, Cardinals, Saints, Rams(when they sucked/with Faulk) the Niners(when they sucked) and the Bengals who always suck." :lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people make me laugh. Ok, someone said that we havent beat anyone yet. We only beat New Olreans easily, and they are better than you. Also they have one of the best offenses in the league 3 years running. Whatd they get? 10 points? We only beat the Cardinals, who beat GB, by 38 points. Granted they are the NFCs Bengals. We only beat the Rams, when they sucked. Like when they still had Marshal Faulk? Before he was destroyed by our defense? We only beat SF who has a better record than YOU and beat the defending Champion Bucs by zillion points. Are the Ravens better than the Bucs too? We also beat the Bears, granted they are a bad team. They were playing with Chris Chandler at QB and that alone makes them better before. Ok, we only beat them by a score of 24-17. But , did any of you consider how many yards they gained? Try just over 200 TOTAL offense! Yeah, weve let teams hang around and have(tisk tisk) squeked some out. But then again, we won our close games. :P After we beat you guys the Steeler fans will be stealing your line to predict a victory. "They havent played anyone." "They have played close games." "They are a lowsy 6-1 team, if thats possible." "They only beat the Bears, Cardinals, Saints, Rams(when they sucked/with Faulk) the Niners(when they sucked) and the Bengals who always suck." :lol:

I am now dumber after having read that post.... :huh:

We only beat New Olreans easily, and they are better than you.

WTF???

The Aints suck big time. I mean they suck more than the Browns, they are like Arizona low. The most overated team in the NFC.

hey were playing with Chris Chandler at QB and that alone makes them better

Do you not have a clue mate? Chandler is the glass QB and hasn't taken a meaningful snap in about 3 years. And what is he? like a thousand?

The teams the Seagulls beat:

Arizona...Suck so bad it ain't funny...I feel for Arizona fans, but that's another story for another time.

Bears....Have no defense, no passing game, and not much of a running game

Rams...Good team, but by one point at home...not a good sign when they play them again in St Louis

Saints....Bad team, lot's of problems, came into the season way overated.

49ers...Another overated team that can self destruct and did against the Seagulls.

The loss....the hammering....the ass reaming the seahawks recieved from the Packers....That was a game they should have been up for and they weren't. That's just piss poor to be in week 5 and play that poorly against a good team but one with a weak defense.

The suppossed defense of the Seagulls will be exposed for what it has done, shutdown bad teams.

Your a poor sport silly nuts! And if I sound pissed then yep, I am.

This can easily go back and forth

Bengals 2-4

Browns.....anyone can beat them including Arizona

Ravens....overated D still living off the superbowl they won 3 years ago(only lewis worth talking about)

Yeah the Hawks played like crap against GB but dont think that just because we happened to beat every so called "BAD TEAMS" that we are just going to come into p***ycat land and lay down.

The Difference between the Hawks and Bungals is that we can win and know we can

The Difference between the Bungals and Hawks is that you HOPE to win

We are 5-1 for a reason and you are 2-4 for a reason

'Nuff said

HAWAIIAN-----thanks for helping me with this weeks prediction......i believe you are in the ball park with your score of 28-10.... on the big screen at paul brown stadium, just before the game begins....our BENGAL will be slashing a CLAW through your seahawk.....feathers will be flying everywhere.....the crowd will ROAR from within ....and in the end...after all the bits and pieces have been loaded for the return to seattle......you will have a nice record of 5-2.....just as with balt; we may give up a few points near the end to make you think you had a chance....but reality SAYS: BENGALS 34 (not 28) hawks 10.... i luv u man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):rolleyes::lol:

HALP pretty much nailed it last week. I'm still new around here so I don't know if was routine for him or a blizzard in June. I do know that everybody else me included was calling for a close game.

Howawya and hawksfan you maybe shouldn't have got him going. You might've jinxed your team. <_<

They are ranked 16th in the league in offense with all starters available, while the Bengals are 24th without Corey Dillon.  In passing offense, Bengals are ranked 11th and Seattle is ranked 24th.  If you want to say your team is "superior", be able to back it up with something besides your record.

It's not how fast you start, but how you finish.  .

In remarks to your earlier post i would like to add a few STATS also.

You Failed to mention that Hawks are 7th overall in D while the Bengals are 12th. Both respectable.

In your Offense observations, you also failed to mention the Bengals are 31st in the league in running. So of course your passing is going to be higher when all you can do is pass. Gaining only an avg. of 73.8 per game running will make you throw alot. While the Hawks have a more balanced offense so the passing numbers are not as high.

To say back it up with something besides your record DONT give the few stats that are better then the Hawks and not even be able to back them up yourself.

Then to the Quote about its not how fast you start, but how you finish. Yes some teams do come from 2-4 and make the playoffs while others start at 5-2 or so and dont, doesn't mean it happens all the time. Good starts are cruical because you are not playing catch-up all year. You can play hard yet still have a lead. And if you want to talk about finishes. In the Hawks last 6 games last year we were 4-2 and averaging about 480 yards a game. Thats a little strong i would think.

Im not saying this will be a push over game and the Hawks are looking at the Steelers right now, the Bengals are playing some tough ball and have prove it but dont be so arrogent in saying you 5-1 record shows no proof of being a superior team you are mistaken. I do think this will be a close game but like in the games previously the Hawks do and will come back, so dont think if you have a lead its safe.

SEAHAWKS 24-BENGALS 16

GOOD LUCK!!

The reason they have to pass is because Dillon was hurt. He's back now, and they will be just as balanced as the Seahawks.

If you're going to make a prediction, that's cool. But it's pathetic when someone else's post forces you to change your prediction. You went from 28-10 to 24-26. That shows your weakness.

Prediction: Cin 17 Sea 10

And regardless of what you say, that will stay as my prediction.

You Bengals fans are a bunch of idiots! Ive never seen so much blind optimism after ONE win! Im not going to say Seattle will win easily or at all for that matter. But if the Mighty Bungals win this game this forum will be funny to read. Funny how Seattle was exposed last week against the Bears. May I ask, who watched this game? LOL! The Bears exposed Seattle by gaining just over 200 total yards and losing? Thats SOME exposure. Anybody watch the GB game? NOW that was a laugher, the reason you cant go undefeated is? Too many variables. If you saw the game you know that Seattle was picked on by the referees. Or they had money on the game. Yeah I know. Boohoo, but hasnt it happened to you before? Ofcourse its happened to you before so you know its something you have to deal with. Seattle has played relatively sloppy football(not a full game yet) and found a way to win. You cant BLAME them for being 5-1 can you? Like its a bad thing?They arent even CLOSE to what they can be yet and are still 5-1. Also the Saints are worse than Arizona? Or lower? Man, I didnt realize 1 win was better than 3, which is as much as Arizona has. And your 2 wins must be better than 3 too! I just cant believe how excited you guys are about your team! You have the right but damn, the Seahawks are a good team. LOL. Lets compare records over the last 12 regular season games. Seattle is 11-1 and the Bengals are? LOL....NUFF SAID! :lol:

Hey CALICO87......

The reason Seattle's stats are not so impressive is because they're not the ones having to play catch up half the time! They've been out scoring their opponents in the first half, and its their opponents that have to put up big numbers just to catch them in the second half!

Look man, they're 5-1 and your Bengals are 2-4 so stop acting like a complete idiot, and bringing up stats that don't mean jack!

Flyiing High Baby!!!!

To my Bruddah REDSFAN2

I'm glad to see that the feeling of Aloha is alive a kicking in Bengal Land! I'm impressed that you knew Aloha also means Hello, good job man! Tell me you learned that in Lilo and Stitch.

You know, I admit the Hawks have not beaten teams with "WINNING" records, but the point is, THEY BEAT EM! Did the Buccaneers beat the 49ers? NO! Did the undefeated Panthers beat the Titans? NO! The fact is in the NFL stats & records don't really mean smack! Yeah, some teams start hot and finish cold, and some start cold then finish hot.

The thing with this weeks matchup between are favorite teams is that you have two teams that are probably headed in the same direction, and whenI say this I mean in a positive way. The bengals are getting better, have they arrived? Not yet! The Hawks are 5-1, and moving up, have they arrived? Not yet either. Both teams are improving as the season goes on, the only difference is that the Hawks are "head of the class"in this particular matchup. Seattle has not yet reached their full potential, and when they do they will be outright scary!!! For your sake, you had better hope it doesn't happen this week!

See Ya!

Hawaiian:

Good post. That's why I like this site. I have to agree with you on a couple of your points. Records don't mean a lot. That's why they make them play the games. You never know when a Titans is going to beat a Panthers ........ a 49ers a Bucs ............ and a Bengals a Seahawks.

Both of the teams are on the rise, and both are mainly due to the coaches. Where we disagree is that I hope you do bring your best game. Hawksfan blamed the refs for losing to Green Bay, and I don't want none of that. Bring it. If you win Congratulations. If you don't you'll know it was thanks to the guys in the tiger stripes and not the ones in the zebra stripes. Either way, you'll know you've been in a game.

Aloha

* by the way I picked that up in the Marines golf 2 / 3 seemed like evry 3rd guy I met was from the islands. Don't know about no lilo n stitch, but I guess since you know about it I'll take your word for it.

I hate to bring up the fact that we got screwed by the refs on a couple of critical plays that COMPLETELY changed the outcome. But it happens and you know it! The fact of the matter is that people are spouting off about the Seahawks being overrated or their record is deceiving or theyve been "exposed" or whatever. These people havent watched the games! Sure they arent rolling over every team but thats because Mike Holmgren goes conservative when he has a lead. Next thing you know youre trailing and have to come back. Which Seattle has done. Or with the Bears game we let them back in. Hopefully we just destroy Cincy so you dont have all this optimism anymore. Ofcourse if we win and its close, youll blame the refs! Wait and see my freinds. My blaming the refs was for good reason. And I KNOW youve done it from time to time! Especially with all the close games and bad seasons you all have had lately. You mustve gotten screwed a FEW times! Happens to everyone, dont be afraid to admit it. :)

Oh yeah and Im not a TROLL. I simply came by to see what you guys thought of the game and found that you were completely ignorant. I had to say SOMETHING for crying out loud.;) Consider it eductional trolling. Say something stupid, come correct, or I'll correct you myself. I know Im a little arrogant, but thats because Im nice looking, young, wealthy and get more ass than a toilet seat.

Seahawks know the score. Dont think Seattle will take this game lightly. Seattle is not playing its best ball. We might be 5-1 but that is not a real reflection on how this team can really play. A young team still not hardened like St Louis or Greenbay. It will be a good game I am looking forward to it.

If you're going to make a prediction, that's cool. But it's pathetic when someone else's post forces you to change your prediction. You went from 28-10 to 24-26. That shows your weakness.

Calico87

Show me where i changed my prediction at, Im just curious. Please show me.

Hawks 28-Bengals 10

GOOD LUCK!!

The Difference between the Hawks and Bungals is that we can win and know we can

I'm glad the Seahawks know that they can win against the Bears, because they almost didnt :lol:

Green Bay exposed how overrated the Seahawks are.

Bengals 24 Seahawks 13

Here we go again bringing out 2 teams in the mix.

Beat the Aints by 17, 27-10 good win

Beat Zona 38-0, a good pounding when it should have been done

Beat the Lambs and the Whinners which are teams that can go beat any team in the nfl.

case in point the smacking the whinners and lambs gave TB and GB.

Yes the bears game was close but we obvious didn't play our best ball. :angry:

Yes we did get pounded by GB

I have respect for the Bengals for the fact the Kitna is a fellow alumni at CWU, and i love Dillion for the great playing he did at UW (224 yards in like one half)

When i come over to a forum to see what they are talking about us and give us no, no respect and say our 5-1 team isn't good i got to talk. Alot of Hawk fans want to see the Bengals do good for the fact that we have been there too and we still love kitna and dillion, but this weekend i would love to see a blowout for the lact of respect you give us all.

GOOD LUCK AFTER SUNDAY!

Oh yeah and Im not a TROLL. I simply came by to see what you guys thought of the game and found that you were completely ignorant.

Read the top of the page. You are in THE BENGALSZONE. When one of US says that you are a Troll then you are a Troll till we tell you otherwise. You can be anything you want to be in the Seattle rainforest, but here you are a Troll.

Why are there more Seahawks fans on this post then Bengals fans?

Eleven Bengal fans along with one Titan fan, and there are 4 Seahawk fans. Eleven posts out of 42 from the Seahawk fans. Yea, that's more. :rolleyes:

It just seems like there's more because of all the racket coming from a few of them. It'll go back to normal on Monday when they all migrate to the next website.

C'mon guys, can't we all just get along? haha

The Bung..er...Bangles are playing some good ball right now I'll agree. Kitna brings emotion to the position and a passionate desire to win. Gotta love him...BUT, it's this emotion that will be his biggest asset...and weekness. An earlier post stated that Kitna would be fine as long as he doesn't try to force it...he will and it will be your undoing. The Seattle secondary is WAY better than the Ravens. (not to mention LB speed and Dline.)

5-1 record may be misleading, but it's still 5-1 with a 3-0 record in our division.

Seattle is prone to conservative but balanced offense and only explode when they need to. Frustrating to most of us. Defense can be rattled and lose composure. One stat not mentioned is Seattle's ability to finish the game when necessary. Seattle plays best under pressure, much to the detriment of us die hard fans.

I go into this game with mixed emotions. I was upset we let Kitna go, but am happy with Hass. I was rooting for y'all last week but I'm afraid my blood runs too blue to wish you well this Sunday.

If the Benglas can keep it close and Kitna can keep his composure you may have a chance for Kitna to work some magic late in the game. Based on past inconsistant performance and a VERY emotional situation however, I just don't think it's there for him this week.

SeaHawks 30

Bengals 17

Let me add that my predictions have been absolutely terrible this year. This will most likely be a lot closer of a game. I'm afraid my normal good judgement has been corrupted by my fanatic love of everything Seahawks.

Kudos to "Bengal Fan" who came into our Seahawk forum and added some much appreciated insite. I'll continue to watch and root for y'all...unless your playing against Seattle of course....

Let me add that my predictions have been absolutely terrible this year. This will most likely be a lot closer of a game. I'm afraid my normal good judgement has been corrupted by my fanatic love of everything Seahawks.

Kudos to "Bengal Fan" who came into our Seahawk forum and added some much appreciated insite. I'll continue to watch and root for y'all...unless your playing against Seattle of course....

Thanks to you for the kind words, should be a good game....we all get fanatical when it comes to our teams!