Bengals at Seahawks

BZBot

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A "fluke" loss? They lose "flukie" games like that all the time!! Granted, there is undoubtably talent on this team. Alot of talent. Unfortunately I can't include much if any of the coaching staff within that circle. The Bengals are one of the worst coached teams I've ever seen. IMHO of course.

Yes, it was a fluke loss. The Bengals haven't lost to the Browns in nearly 3 years - despite playing them twice each season. If the Bengals played the Browns 10 times, the Bengals win 9. What we saw a couple weeks ago was that one aberration of a game. It doesn't mean the Bengals are now this terrible team.

And as for the coaching, well, I guess we'll just have to agree to disgree. Are they a greatly coached team? No. But one of the worst ever (I'm assuming you've seen a sh*tload of teams)? I just find that hard to believe.

Well Marvin, thank Holt for saving your ash. Can someone other than the moron accouncers explain why you would go for two in that situation. Had Holt not fumbled, a fg would have only tied. He is such a HORRIBLE game coach.

you're crazy they have one of the easiest schedules in the league. look at the schedule and say that.

lets say theyre 1-3 after next week. then what? find me 5 more losses.

Dude, this team could lose to anyone. They lost to the Browns for Christ's sakes.

And besides, what if someone could find you four losses? PIT, @PIT, @BAL, SF/TEN/ARI. That's still 9-7 and that is still not in the playoffs more than likely. I'm tired of people accepting mediocrity. 9-7 is not a real good season buddy. Shooting for above .500 is not a real good goal. That's a s**tty goal actually and one I don't plan on setting. It's deep into the playoffs or bust for me. And right now it's looking like a bust.

i'm actually not worried about the bengals right now. i think they will do better than 9-7 and think 9-7 is an at worst. plus, i think the afc is considerably weaker this season. who will get the wild cards? it could even be 2 afc north teams if the jags or texans dont step up

anyways, every team goes through really bad times and it's important to get hot at the right time. there was a point in time where i thought no chance the colts win the superbowl with that run defense, and no chance the steelers win the superbowl with that quarterback.

the schedule gets MUCH easier after the bengals play the patriots...

that being said the bengals will never get anywhere if they keep making the mistakes they are making right now.