Is Chris Henry in trouble again?

walshfan

And what the heck is a cop doing driving bye Henry`s house, and running plates in on a car just because he doesn`t "recognize" it ?

Some people would call that profiling, right?

"Some of those that work forces....."

From Chris Henry's tune, "Getting Suspended In The Name Of". Chris, time to get a new neighborhood. Or a garage. New crime - PWB. Parking While Black.

Thanks for picking me up on that one COB. And just what is the fascination with Henry there? It's like they've got somebody stationed at his house or something. Does Henry rate that kind of attention?

Ok let's fill out one of those rediculous online petitions and get Chris Henry to just stay at my place and I'll hide his ass until the suspension is over. Of course this means a couple of you will need to get him in the middle of the night and leave his vehicles at his house. Make sure someone picks up his mail and newspapers so no one is the wiser.

And just what is the fascination with Henry there? It's like they've got somebody stationed at his house or something. Does Henry rate that kind of attention?

Did AJ Nicholson? Remember, one of the things that we learned before his arrest is how the police had previously put his home under surveilance.

I don't recall that little nugget. Was that connected to his "stereo-gate" arrest, or the later one? I know that DA's get some juice out of prosecuting "higher" profile suspects, but it's hard to see how Nicholson deserved that kind of attention. Are they staking out Frostee's crib too to see if there's any cell-phone tossing going on? If so.....just wow!

And just what is the fascination with Henry there? It's like they've got somebody stationed at his house or something. Does Henry rate that kind of attention?

Did AJ Nicholson? Remember, one of the things that we learned before his arrest is how the police had previously put his home under surveilance.

I don't recall that little nugget. Was that connected to his "stereo-gate" arrest, or the later one? I know that DA's get some juice out of prosecuting "higher" profile suspects, but it's hard to see how Nicholson deserved that kind of attention.

The surveilance was learned of after the domestic dispute arrest. Apparently there was no "stakeout" at the time of that incident, but when the police offered statements about being to the address before they also admitted that they had previously had Nicholson's home under surveilance.

It appears the Boone County authorities are actually "randomly" driving by Henry's house, running the plates on cars parked in front of his house, and who knows what else. I used to laugh at some of the claims I read (mostly in here) concerning how some players were being targeted by law enforcement. I'm starting to believe it now. And if some individual members of the Boone County Klavern are actually admitting to doing this, I'm laughing my ass off.

New crime - PWB. Parking While Black.

Matthius Askew might argue that it's not a new crime at all.

Asscrew's crime was SWB - Sucking while Black.

Pooor Mathias, he was just tryin' to buy some Cd's at 3am, he' a Bengals' player, he can roll his SUV up on the sidewalk whenever he wants. And Chris Henry is the victim of a conspiracy!

AJ Nicholson? Such a positive contribution to American society, gone to waste at the hands of over zealous small town cops. Beating women should be ok if you can help the Bengals' win!

It's all a conspiracy and the cops are following and monitoring our players!! Millionaires deserve better than this!

Thanks for picking me up on that one COB. And just what is the fascination with Henry there? It's like they've got somebody stationed at his house or something. Does Henry rate that kind of attention?

Yeah he does, by Defensive Coordinators and secondaries.