Bengals cut Frazier, Sign Dhani Jones

BZoner

What does this say about Ed Hartwell? He was in their system since before training camp, went almost all the way to the regular season and they don't pick him up. Dhani Jones is just filler for the sausage they're making. He'll be gone soon.

Hartwell isn't 100%, they knew that when they brought him and when he was released there was a blurb on the official website about his health status as a reason why he was cut.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, after reflecting on this for the better part of the day this is what I've decided:

Not to sound like a downer but Dhani Jones is a warm body to fill out a Bengals uniform, that is it, he is filler, stop-gap. Please do not expect Mr. Jones to make a significant impact, he could not even make the Saints team.

BUT, at least they did something.

OK I'll throw in my 2 cents, that's about all it's worth though.

The Eagles are 0-2 and still cut him.

My psychology book says that after an embaressing loss that NFL players and teams play worst the following week., Unfortunate I know.

Everyone seems to be hurt on the team so I think they should let up on the whole "steriod testing policy", you know just for awhile to get these guys healthy.

I can also say that I don't know this guy but if he ain't limpin or fighting a nasty divorce or being pulled over without a licence than screw it put him in and maybe he'll get in a runners' way before a 10 yard pick up.

ok, after reflecting on this for the better part of the day this is what I've decided:

Not to sound like a downer but Dhani Jones is a warm body to fill out a Bengals uniform, that is it, he is filler, stop-gap. Please do not expect Mr. Jones to make a significant impact, he could not even make the Saints team.

BUT, at least they did something.

Eh ya but we cut Brian Simmons and the Saints scooped him up so I guess just depends how teams look at the player...

The Eagles are 0-2 and still cut him.

Their record has nothing to do with him being cut :P ,Hell their defense has been playing good as always its the offense and special teams that lose games.