Areas of concern after week 2

combatbengal

...at least Glen Holt looks like a solid #3 option at wr. He earned his pay check yesterday.

He made Tab Perry seem like an afterthought. No signs whatsoever of the miscommunication and questionable route running that were becoming commonplace.

But the fact that we are so deep into the depth chart is a concern, cause who is next behind Holt?

I would say Chatman needs to get his scranwy ass out of the trainer's room and on the field for atleast one game in 2 years.

I would say Chatman needs to get his scranwy ass out of the trainer's room and on the field for atleast one game in 2 years.

Beat me to it. There's no denying the sudden paper thin depth at WR, but getting Chatman back would do wonders for my comfort level. Whether he's ready to go is anyones guess, but being able to practice fully is a good sign that he's getting close.

BTW, it's pretty remarkable how recently Bengal fans had ample reason to feel good about the depth at WR and LB.

Beat me to it. There's no denying the sudden paper thin depth at WR, but getting Chatman back would do wonders for my comfort level. Whether he's ready to go is anyones guess, but being able to practice fully is a good sign that he's getting close.

BTW, it's pretty remarkable how recently Bengal fans had ample reason to feel good about the depth at WR and LB.

No kidding - it seems like yesterday when my biggest concern was how we could possibly replace Rich Braham. I assumed that Chatman didn't dress based on the numbers, so if Perry is out next week Chatman could be on deck. I have no idea whether that is a good thing or not.