Bengals @ Browns Game Thread

Tasher

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this is awful. why when we have an incompletion on first down, do we insist on running for 2 yards on second down. that is one of the most frustrating calls in all of football.

Dude it's still early and there is no problem running on 2nd down after you throw on 1st it's not something worth complaining about.

this is awful. why when we have an incompletion on first down, do we insist on running for 2 yards on second down. that is one of the most frustrating calls in all of football.

Dude it's still early and there is no problem running on 2nd down after you throw on 1st it's not something worth complaining about.

its just always the same with bob. it happens 90% of the time after we have an incompletion on first down. Cle went deep on first than went right back to Winslow on second for 15 yards. I would love to see Bob get creative on 2nd down. I mean is 3rd and 7 better than 3rd and 10?? Juding by our 3rd down conversions last year, i dont think so.

I realize this isn't a big deal. it is just frustrating.