Bengals @ Browns Game Thread

Tasher

Go ahead and cut them all loose if they do that.

Speaking of which, I take back everything nice I said about Chuck B after last week. He's a mega-tool.

This is the most embarrassing loss I have ever witnessed. You should never lose when you score 45 points. I hope Chuck gets fired tomorrow.

I don't want to hear nothing about Chuck B, he was not out there leaving Receiver open and missing tackles. Leon Hall was terrible, Joseph was horrible but he does have an excuse, Miller was garbage and the list goes on and on where was the pressure at all day on the quarterback? Tressel ball not aggressive when it came down to it, Rudi can't be stopped and you do a quarterback sneak for 1 and then kick a field goal on their two yard line. Bengals defense can't stop anyone and instead of going for it at the 48 yard line you kick it so you can prove that we can't stop anyone. I will tell you what you guys who live in Cincinnati are lucky, you will not hear it from that many people, I'm in the military and will hear it from everyone.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of which, I take back everything nice I said about Chuck B after last week. He's a mega-tool.

This is the most embarrassing loss I have ever witnessed. You should never lose when you score 45 points. I hope Chuck gets fired tomorrow.

I don't want to hear nothing about Chuck B, he was not out there leaving Receiver open and missing tackles. Leon Hall was terrible, Joseph was horrible but he does have an excuse, Miller was garbage and the list goes on and on where was the pressure at all day on the quarterback? Tressel ball not aggressive when it came down to it, Rudi can't be stopped and you do a quarterback sneak for 1 and then kick a field goal on their two yard line. Bengals defense can't stop anyone and instead of going for it at the 48 yard line you kick it so you can prove that we can't stop anyone. I will tell you what you guys who live in Cincinnati are lucky, you will not hear it from that many people, I'm in the military and will hear it from everyone.

I personally feel that in the 2nd qtr, when we settled for a FG after a miserable try at a QB sneak was the difference. No way in the world was that the right call. It was already obvious at that point that we could not stop them. It was a 4 point difference...who knows the outcome if we are only 2 points down during the last drive instead of 6 ???????????????

There was no pressure on the QB cause Bres was dropping everyone into coverage. Hall did mess up on that one play, but that one play doesn't make it NOT Bres' fault. We need an aggresive defense and he called a game about as soft as it can get. His play calling and inability to get his defense ready for a subpar opponent makes it his fault.

It's too bad you don't wanna hear nothing about firing Chuck, cause everyone's screaming for it.

I don't want to hear nothing about Chuck B, he was not out there leaving Receiver open and missing tackles.

Oh yeah. Chuck didn't miss one tackle, nor leave nary a single receiver open, BUT...he's still the defensive coordinator. He didn't coordinate anything but a loss for the Bengals! He's their boss, and he's at FAULT!