Bengals @ Browns Game Thread

Tasher

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so are you guys are gonna blame the refs for this horrible game that the bungles played????? or are you just goin to eat the loss and get ready for the sea****s?

nope it was our defense, :P bit bad; bad ca;; os a nad ca;; amd O chuck is fired

i was just wonderin.... for once i want the browns to win but whoever wins, this game is ridiulous and congrats to the winner

so are you guys are gonna blame the refs for this horrible game that the bungles played????? or are you just goin to eat the loss and get ready for the sea****s?

nope it was our defense, :P bit bad; bad ca;; os a nad ca;; amd O chuck is fired

i was just wonderin.... for once i want the browns to win but whoever wins, this game is ridiulous and congrats to the winner

Thanks dude. It is a wild one!

aye... browns deserve huge props if they win or lose their offense played well

Hahaha

Game over, definitely a pick. Bungles lose to stains. HUMILIATION ENSUES!

lol wow. So far it looks like the stillers have an easy playoff clinch.

Do Bengals fans do this when the Steelers lose? I sure hope not.

Hahaha

Game over, definitely a pick. Bungles lose to stains. HUMILIATION ENSUES!

lol wow. So far it looks like the stillers have an easy playoff clinch.

See ya sh*thead.

Don't register here and then do nothing but run your mouth in the wrong f*cking forum.

You caught me on the wrong day.

Welp, I am going to go committ suicide now. As bad as this feels, the season isn't over. We need to rebound and win next week.

And Chuck's head needs to roll about an hour after the game ends.

funny how the stiller fans infest our board before the brown ones do :P

Well if they want me on a warpath, then they can keep running that mouth in the wrong forum, and they'll magically disappear.

Go ahead and cut them all loose if they do that.

Speaking of which, I take back everything nice I said about Chuck B after last week. He's a mega-tool.

This is the most embarrassing loss I have ever witnessed. You should never lose when you score 45 points. I hope Chuck gets fired tomorrow.