Sign in to follow this  
Tasher

Bengals @ Browns Game Thread

Here's the Brownies' final injury update (from the PD)...

Punter Dave Zastudil and cornerback Leigh Bodden are active for this game. As expected, Brady Quinn will back up Derek Anderson at quarterback.

Browns inactives: P Paul Ernster, CB Gary Baxter, RB Jerome Harrison, LB Willie McGinest, OL Isaac Sowells, OL Kelly Butler, WR Travis Wilson. Third QB: Ken Dorsey

Bodden may be playing dinged up (groin) so hopefully he's less effective vs. Chad than usual...

I find myself nervous for Chad, with the whole dog pound leap and all. But still ain't it great to have football back?

Please Bengals, don't take your foot off the gas. Last season you shocked everyone by being hyper-aggressive in the opener....only to be beaten to nearly every punch by the Browns the following week. The result was a ass whipping everywhere but on the scoreboard, small comfort in the following weeks.

Go kill something.

Can't believe i'd be longing for the legendary Bengalszone HOF'er Eric Guy-chick on a Sunday afternoon...but here I am. Hopefully big Ted's nice to Stepanovich today.

WTF are they doing with Levi? Practiced all week with no limitations, and Whitworth's still starting.

Silliness. Why is $40 million sitting on the sidelines for no apparent reason? To make some kind of point?

I also have Rudi on my fantasy team, so this bothers me quite a bit. I hope Rudi gets his yards and this isn't a reason they lose a close game somehow.

Even Curnutte is wondering what the hell is going on.

Random quick timeout. I hate those.

Damn Chad making a point today!!!

RUDI!!!!!!!!

Great 1st drive. The Bengals did not see 3rd down one time! :bengal: