"""Wildcats""""""

semiotter

The UK Wildcats are well on their way to their fifth victory in this unbelievable undefeated season! Andre' Woodson has thrown for FIVE touchdown passes so far today, which is only bolstering his bid for the Heisman. I think he is the real deal!

GO BIG BLUE!

IMHO Kentucky will move up big in the polls this week. #1 USC squeaked out a 3 point win over Washington, #3 Oklahoma lost, #4 Florida lost, #5 West Virginia lost, #7 Texas lost, #9 Wisconsin squeaked out a 3 point win over Michigan State, #10 Rutgers lost, and #13 Clemson lost. The Wildcats could very well find themselves solidly within the top ten! :clap:

I will have to party all out if the Cats break the top ten this year.

Get ready to start some all out partying!

Edited by Bengalszone Billy
Because Blain called me out on it. Kudos Mr. Pain!

IMHO Kentucky will move up big in the polls this week. #3 Oklahoma lost, #7 Texas lost, #9 Wisconsin squeaked by 3 over Michigan State, #10 Rutgers lost, and #13 Clemson lost. The Wildcats could very well find themselves solidly within the top ten! :clap:

Add Florida to that list of losers.

IMHO Kentucky will move up big in the polls this week. #3 Oklahoma lost, #7 Texas lost, #9 Wisconsin squeaked by 3 over Michigan State, #10 Rutgers lost, and #13 Clemson lost. The Wildcats could very well find themselves solidly within the top ten! :clap:

Add Florida to that list of losers.

Hah! I was just going to edit my post for this late game! :rolleyes:

O.k U.K at south carolina against the head football coach. When he was at FLA. he used to run the score up on poor U.K . So every DOG...I mean CAT has there day and I hope its Thursday night kicking STEVE S. ASS around s.car....And YES!!!!!! Andre Woodsen is the real deal. :sure: But they are more than just the QB, this team is loaded....

The Cats are the only thing saving this miserable football season for me, so far. The Cats running up the score on Spurrier would definitely brighten this week up.

Amen to that!

The Cats are the only thing saving this miserable football season for me, so far. The Cats running up the score on Spurrier would definitely brighten this week up.

The Kentucky vs. South Carolina will be nationally televised this weekend, and I'm going to miss it due to working an airshow at the airport here in Prescott. Thank God I can at least tape it!