"""Wildcats""""""

semiotter

All im gonna say is SAT. Kentucky and LOUISVILLE the game of the year down here in the BLUEGRASS state and GO!!!!! CATS!!!!!......Look for a big KENTUCKY Victory ev1!!! :cheers:

As much as I would LOVE to agree with you, it's not gonna happen bro. UL has us outmatched at almost every position. Only chance we have is their D plays like last week, and our offense is hitting on all cylinders.

I am looking forward to this matchup. I love UK and I love Andre Woodson. I'm very interested in seeing these two quarterbacks go head-to-head as they are probably the two highest rated quarterbacks coming out next year, with Brohm slightly ahead.

As much as I would LOVE to agree with you, it's not gonna happen bro. UL has us outmatched at almost every position. Only chance we have is their D plays like last week, and our offense is hitting on all cylinders.

If MIDDLE Tn. can score like they did at LOUISVILLE I think we got a chance OX .... :sure:

If MIDDLE Tn. can score like they did at LOUISVILLE I think we got a chance OX .... :sure:

I hope your right.... now it's off to tailgate...

As much as I love UK, I have to agree with Ox. They're in over their heads in this game IMHO.

As much as I love UK, I have to agree with Ox. They're in over their heads in this game IMHO.

Well what the hell do I know? UK is up by 6 in the 1st. Lets see if they can actually pull off a HUGE upset!

HOLY GOD I"M DRUNKK!!!!!!!!! UK IN THE HOUSE!!! FIRST TOP 10 TEAM BEATEN SINCE '77!!!!!!!!!!!

How far do you think this will move up Kentucky? Dare I ask the top 25? :blink:

Definately Top 25. Great win for the Wildcats. Kentucky has themselves a hell of a football team. Andre Woodson is a DAMN fine quarterback. Possible number one overall next year.

HOLY GOD I"M DRUNKK!!!!!!!!! UK IN THE HOUSE!!! FIRST TOP 10 TEAM BEATEN SINCE '77!!!!!!!!!!!

Definately Top 25. Great win for the Wildcats. Kentucky has themselves a hell of a football team. Andre Woodson is a DAMN fine quarterback. Possible number one overall next year.

Please don't tell me that. They said the same about Couch and we all know how that turned out. Leave it at top ten and give the guy a break. B)

Please don't tell me that. They said the same about Couch and we all know how that turned out. Leave it at top ten and give the guy a break. B)

:lmao:

I was watching the game with my Dad (Huge UK fan) and he said the same thing to me earlier tonight. Brohm will probably go number one, since Atlanta has a good chance to get that pick and that's Petrino's boy, but I have to say I haven't seen a quarterback in the nation better than Andre Woodson.

I was watching the game with my Dad (Huge UK fan) and he said the same thing to me earlier tonight. Brohm will probably go number one, since Atlanta has a good chance to get that pick and that's Petrino's boy, but I have to say I haven't seen a quarterback in the nation better than Andre Woodson.

You dad is a savvy guy. My father too was a huge UK fan, especially hoops, and he could make calls like that all the time while I argued against him. Of course he was usually right. :rolleyes:

A bit from the wire:

Woodson, Kentucky shock No. 9 Louisville

By JEFFREY McMURRAY, Associated Press Writer

LEXINGTON, Ky. - Andre Woodson threw a 57-yard touchdown pass to Steve Johnson with 28 seconds left and Kentucky shocked No. 9 Louisville 40-34 Saturday night, the Wildcats' first victory over a top-10 team in three decades.

Kentucky was about to lose its fifth in a row to its intrastate rival and had been pushed back because of a personal foul penalty. Then Johnson zipped past the Cardinals' secondary and Woodson nailed him in stride.

Woodson completed 30 of 44 passes for 275 yards and four TDs as he beat Brian Brohm, a rival dating to high school, for the first time.

Brohm's last-second desperation attempt was deflected and caught by Harry Douglas at the 10, but time expired.

Although Brohm didn't put up the gaudy numbers of his first two games when he amassed nine TD passes, he did lead a late drive that put Louisville in a position to win.

Kentucky was ahead 33-28 with 6 minutes left when Brohm began an 84-yard drive that ended in Anthony Allen's 2-yard TD plunge. It was the second touchdown for Allen, who had 96 rushing yards a week after generating a team-high 275 against Middle Tennessee.

Woodson went another game without throwing an interception, extending his streak of passes without one to 257. That broke the Southeastern Conference record set by Georgia's David Greene in 2004 and is 14 short of Trent Dilfer's NCAA mark.

Now for a little UK celebration by Sara Johns:

Man I didnt know this could feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking good. Keep it up U.K!!!!! Louisville stopped the CATS just one time in the second half..I bet they work on defense this week. <_<

What the hell was that all about? Don't even remember making that post! :unsure:

Anyways, not feeling real well this morning, but damn was that a game last night! I still can't believe we beat that team. Brooks said last night that "If we aren't ranked after this win, someone is smoking something." Man I never realized I'd actually learn to like Brooks, but he's done a whale of a job on this program.

Now the real test is if they can keep up this intensity for the rest of the season and the SEC games we're getting ready to get into. That'll be the true sign of turning the corner in this program.

Go Cats!!!