Munoz On Chad's TD Celebration - "It's Stupidity"

The Brew Man

Torry Holt went 5 games without catching a TD pass in 2006

Marvin Harrison started season going 4 games without TD pass finished the post season 5 games without a TD pass in 2006

It happens to the best yes chad needs to improve but people need stop nit picking over everything he does,if he was such a horrible WR would he have led AFC for past 4 years? led the NFL last year? Yes he still has area's he needs improve but were pretty lucky to have him.

But Tory Holt and Marvin Harrison aren't putting on fake HOF jackets after they catch 1 touchdown pass either, so...yeah.

Both of those guys are HOF bound and they don't feel like they have to put on an elaborate stage show after each touchdown catch.

Like I said I love CJ's energy and passion for the game but the stunts, well let's just say we could do without the stunts.

But Tory Holt and Marvin Harrison aren't putting on fake HOF jackets after they catch 1 touchdown pass either, so...yeah.

Chad doesn't have 1 he has 42 so by time he's in his 9th year he should be close to holt's 65 (atm),Holt and Harrison aren't chad either so what if chad wants to have fun he's not dissing the hall of fame just showing fact it's one of his goals.It's no worse then when Hall was saying he was going to Hawaii.

Last time... Chad's intent and the perception that's out there are two different things.

Sooooooo, just because I don't (and I don't) think his actions were negative, it doesn't mean someone else didn't view them in that manner. I agree with not wanting to the whole ME thing in regards to his celebrations. Have fun Chad, but you bring enough attention to yourself without making the celebration about you as well.

On a side note, I think Chad is the best WR in the league and belive he WILL be in the HOF one day. The guy has led either his conference or the league 4 straight years. Do you know how many WR's have done that ??

That's right NONE !!! Just Chad !!!

WHODEY !!!

The only thing that bothers me about Chad is when he fakes an injury or over "acts" being hurt. He'll limp off the field and even go to the locker room for an IV from time to time. I remember one HUGE drive last year he did this. If your hurt that bad to where you have to limp off the field (when Chad limps he REAAAAALLLLY limps), there's no way you could come back and go 100% on the next route... Chad's a diva 4 sure, a sexy diva!

Chad is just deeking his defenders. He's a sly fox! Not this kind of fox...megan-fox-picture-1.jpg...a manly type of fox!