Sign in to follow this  
The Brew Man

New Bengals Blog

Hey everyone, just wanted to get the word out to some other fans about a new blog I started. You can find the link in my sig and although it is new, it already has a solid amount of info up and running.

I would love it if some of you would stop by and drop a comment from time to time in addition to your discussions here.

Also, if anyone is interested in doing an occasional article, let me know, always looking for passionate writers.....

Thanks

:bengal:

Hey everyone, just wanted to get the word out to some other fans about a new blog I started. You can find the link in my sig and although it is new, it already has a solid amount of info up and running.

I would love it if some of you would stop by and drop a comment from time to time in addition to your discussions here.

Also, if anyone is interested in doing an occasional article, let me know, always looking for passionate writers.....

Thanks

Hey #10 Old Timer! Good to see you back for a visit. I'll return the favor!

Thanks

Hey #10 Old Timer! Good to see you back for a visit. I'll return the favor!

Thanks man, I think I will stick around....

Did not realize I was a top 10 old timer! Nice!