Ravens@Bengals Game Thread

combatbengal

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Special teams has cost the Bengals 4 points so far tonight...1 missed extra point and then that kick off return that turned into a FG to end the half. You just can't let that happen with that short of time left in the half.

I think the biggest and most obvious problem is that WE NEED A KICKER. Graham clearly wasn't ready. They better IR his butt and get someone in here tomorrow. Mikey will hate it ($$$$) but it has to be done.

Hope people are not complaining about the D, they've been far stouter than I think many of us could honestly say we expected.

Strange half. Strange game. So many injuries to key players at key positions on both sides. I don't have any idea what to expect in the second half, other than an aching suspicion that a bounce will not go our way.

We need a 3rd receiver or just only throw to Chad and Housh, not sure why Palmer even looks anywhere else...only way we win...

Random thoghts:

Did Bethel Johnson get picked up? he could come in and get on the field.

What is the problem with Tab? is he too dumb to learn the audibles? is he just not disciplined enough to get in synch with Carson????

now they are bagging on Chad's jacket stunt...jeez, analyze the game, don't give us this drivel.

If anyone seriously thinks Henry hasn't been missed, time to check yourself. It's a real loss to this team, particularly against a D as good as Baltimore's. Did Tab turn the wrong way on that last pass? That should have been completed.

Well Special teams has cost the Bengals 4 points so far tonight...1 missed extra point and then that kick off return that turned into a FG to end the half. You just can't let that happen with that short of time left in the half.

Actually I think they've cost us 7 points. Graham also had a missed field goal that was returned by the Ravens.

I think the biggest and most obvious problem is that WE NEED A KICKER. Graham clearly wasn't ready. They better IR his butt and get someone in here tomorrow. Mikey will hate it ($$$$) but it has to be done.

sign Vanderjagt and cut St. Louis. this bad snap stuf is getting old and making me nervous.

Funny how ESPN has hardly made mention of the Bengals' injuries tonight - in particular Willie and Levi - how in the freakin world can you go the entire night without bringing up the fact, at least more than once, that neither starting tackle was playing in the 2nd quarter.

I have no idea why Levi isn't playing.