Proposed Rule Changes

To: Billy’s Bad Boys, Danimal’s Animals, Desperate Derelicts, Don’t Know Yet, Feline Felons, Goodfellas, Kilted Killers, Mean Machine (Part Deux), Skyline Chilis, Southpaws, Sunday Money, Tiger Sharks

The draft is just two weeks away, so I thought it would be a good idea to get your feedback on some rules / point values, while verifying that the 12 currently signed up for the draft are still interested, and are available for the draft. Our draft is currently scheduled for Tue Aug 28 4:15pm PDT (7:15 pm EDT).

Here are the proposed changes - please reply with your preference(s), or any other changes you want to float. If I get no reply from a team owner, I'll be concerned about your later participation - and will open up your slot to another if I can't get a response via e-mail.

1) Divisions - There seems to be no way to take the Yahoo default schedule, and change it to align with 2, 3, or 4 divisions without redo-ing the entire schedule. Do you want to ignore the schedule that Yahoo forces on you, allowing us to schedule a balanced schedule with 4 3-team divisions? (Voye Yes / Np / Other).

2) Yahoo changed a passing TD (i.e. quarterback) from 6 to 4 points. Are we okay with that.

3) I'm pretty sure Yahoo will allow fractional points, so how many points should receivers and RB's get for receptions? Options: 1/4 , 1/3 , 1/2, or 1 whoe point?

4) Right now we have 15 roster spots, allowing for 6 bench players. Do we want an additional spot opened up during bye weeks (weks 3 thru 10)?

5) Do you want waiver pick-ups to be first come - first serve, or worst record?

That's it. Looking forward to hearing from y'all, and a great draft on the 28th. Peace!

da Commissioner

1) Divisions - There seems to be no way to take the Yahoo default schedule, and change it to align with 2, 3, or 4 divisions without redo-ing the entire schedule. Do you want to ignore the schedule that Yahoo forces on you, allowing us to schedule a balanced schedule with 4 3-team divisions? (Voye Yes / Np / Other).

I vote no.

2) Yahoo changed a passing TD (i.e. quarterback) from 6 to 4 points. Are we okay with that.

I'm okay wit dat.

3) I'm pretty sure Yahoo will allow fractional points, so how many points should receivers and RB's get for receptions? Options: 1/4 , 1/3 , 1/2, or 1 whoe point?

I vote 1 whole point. Keep it simple.

4) Right now we have 15 roster spots, allowing for 6 bench players. Do we want an additional spot opened up during bye weeks (weks 3 thru 10)?

I vote no on additional spots.

I vote first come - first served.

I vote no

I'd rather have TDs be worth what TDs are worth in the game. 6 points

I'd say one point. Don't like fractions in scores.

What did we have last year?

Worst record

1) Divisions - There seems to be no way to take the Yahoo default schedule, and change it to align with 2, 3, or 4 divisions without redo-ing the entire schedule. Do you want to ignore the schedule that Yahoo forces on you, allowing us to schedule a balanced schedule with 4 3-team divisions? NO

2) Yahoo changed a passing TD (i.e. quarterback) from 6 to 4 points. Are we okay with that. NO

3) I'm pretty sure Yahoo will allow fractional points, so how many points should receivers and RB's get for receptions? Options: 1/4 , 1/3 , 1/2, or 1 whoe point? Fractional's sometimes decide games. Believe me I know. I say YES

4) Right now we have 15 roster spots, allowing for 6 bench players. Do we want an additional spot opened up during bye weeks (weks 3 thru 10)? NO

5) Do you want waiver pick-ups to be first come - first serve, or worst record? First Come. Makes people pay attention.

No.

No.

Can I vote no points at all? I've never played in a league where that was the case. I do like fractional points in general, however. Helps to avoid ties.

No.

I like the default setting with a weekly rotation.

YO! This is Feline Felons checking in!

Other! 4 3-team divisions ends the season in week 16 if that is what the league desires? I know week 17 has the possibility of some key players out. But I enjoy the 17-week, 3 division 4-team schedule.

NO...There is already a premium on RBs and QB points shouldn't be cut....

I don't know what a "whoe" is....but I think I am FOR IT! Yeah, a WHOLE POINT.

4) Right now we have 15 roster spots, allowing for 6 bench players. Do we want an additional spot opened up during bye weeks (weeks 3 thru 10)?

Yes...But why not allow a 16th player for the entire season. (That is if we remain at 12 teams)

Thanks,

Wisk (Feline Felons)

• 2 weeks later...

I vote no.

That works for me.

I Keep the one point, easier to figure out.

Sure.

I am in favor for the worst record getting dibs...they will need it. :D