Thurman in trouble again

CarsonCity

To me, the most surprising thing to me about this whole issue is that it actually elicits any sort of real surprise from any Bengal fan. I know there are a lot of Odell fans out there who have wet dreams contemplating an Odell/Brooks/Henderson future LB corps - but this is standard fare from Odell to this point. And that's not me being unwilling to give the guy a 2nd chance. Take Henry for example. He's had more actual run-ins with the law, but appears to have morphed into a church mouse. I respect that, and look forward to him scoring TD after TD in the 2nd half of the season.

As for Odell - as I've been saying since his first year-long suspension... if he plays another down for the Bengals, that will be the surprise. There's just too much evidence that he can't be counted on. I'm not unwilling to rule out that a year away from football might help him get his act together... but it didn't work the first time - and I'm not willing to bet any money that Marvin will ever trust him enough to see him return to that legendary/mythical '05 form.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic