Brad St. Louis

El Tigere

Carson has thrown some key interceptions and fumbled in the final drive to seal a loss against the Jags and ?? We are talking about one or two plays and BOTH were not his fault. Not to keep beating that horse, we all have opinions of certain players and others don't share them all the time, so I will agree to disagree that this is an issue whatsoever. Want to consider cutting someone ?? I'm on the bandwagom to get rid of McNeal's ass !!!

WHODEY !!!

I can remember reading similar threads last year ("can Guychick long-snap? Wilkerson? Tab Perry?"). The fact of the matter is that long-snapper is the least-sexy position on a football team and it's practically inevitable that fans looking to make room for their favorite bubble player will always wonder why we have to "waste" roster space for one. That's really all there is to it.

(That, plus the pivotal botched plays.)

• 2 weeks later...
The guy makes one big mistake (I know, real big) and we are ready to hang him out. I totally disagree with the thought of getting rid of him. Uh, that's all...

WHODEY !!!

I mostly agree with you. One mistake does not a career of being strong and consistant end. Are we ready to hang Golden Graham for his key miss? Stuff happens once in a while.

If someone else can longsnap as consistantly as he does, then he's out the door. But, he's been great for a long time.

I disagree, a good long snapper is pretty important. I have no issues with St.Louis being on the team

I agree but what i ment is i wish he could do something else! He cant play TE and is listed as one.

Marvin woulden't want that,when he became coach he was the one who pulled brad off coverage teams because he did not want him to get hurt.