Hello Bengals Fans

frenchie77

I'm a lifetime long Bengals fan.......and a newbie.

Just wanted to say "hello" to everybody.

Hi ONYX!

Great to have you with us here on the board!

I am fairly new to the board here and I love it. It has just what I like. Alot of talk about OUR Bengals!!!

Welcome aboard!

I recall seeing a red-fonted "ONYX" over at go-bengals. Are you the same person?

Yes.....its me.

You're no newbie, ONYX. You're a pretty funny M'Fer over at Go-Bengals. Welcome aboard. We'll appreciate your talents in the smack section.

I recall seeing a red-fonted "ONYX" over at go-bengals. Are you the same person?

Yes.....its me.

You're no newbie, ONYX. You're a pretty funny M'Fer over at Go-Bengals. Welcome aboard. We'll appreciate your talents in the smack section.

Thanks for the kind words. I will have to pay the smack section here a visit but after watching that debacle in

Cleveland yesterday.......it's kind of hard to lay the smack down today. When I feel a little bit better about

this team, I promise that I will be back here to pimp slap the Ravens, Browns and Steeler trolls. :sure:

(stands up) .... Hello everyone ...... my names Scottish and I'm an alcoholic ...... it's in the blood ..... literally.

Well, it beats saying you're from Cleveland, right? ;)