Hello Bengals Fans

frenchie77

Hello to all the Bengals Fans out there. Im new to this group, thought I would see what all the fuss was about. Friend of mine told me about this site and I figured I would join. Can't have enough friends right? So anyone out there wanna tell me why the Bengals are the best???? :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Came across the site by accident. Was looking for a site with real Bengals news because the site ran by the NFL just seems so cookie cutter like the rest. Liken what I've seen so far, looking forward to a killer season.

Hi All,

Came across the site by accident. Was looking for a site with real Bengals news because the site ran by the NFL just seems so cookie cutter like the rest. Liken what I've seen so far, looking forward to a killer season.

Welcome El_Danimal, member #4001!! Now we head to number 5000!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm El_Danimal's wife. Really joined just to play in the arcade and beat him at all the games. I play fantasy football and watch the games on our setup with my husband and friends every Sunday.

If no one minds I'm just going to post "test" ten times so I can play in the arcade.

Thanks,

Angela

Hi,

I'm El_Danimal's wife. Really joined just to play in the arcade and beat him at all the games. I play fantasy football and watch the games on our setup with my husband and friends every Sunday.

If no one minds I'm just going to post "test" ten times so I can play in the arcade.

Thanks,

Angela

Hi Angie.

I'm going to let you stay, but don't go doing that again. I was wearing my thumb out deleting your "test" posts. Surely you can come up with something to talk about round here? We're not too bad of a bunch of guys, ya know. You can find something to yack about.

I'm going to let you stay, but don't go doing that again. I was wearing my thumb out deleting your "test" posts. Surely you can come up with something to talk about round here? We're not too bad of a bunch of guys, ya know. You can find something to yack about.

(do you know how bad I wanted to post 'test' ten times just to challenge your delete thumb again? ... but then I thought my future days would be ruined when you didn't find it all that funny and I was banished to having to banter with only the trolls all day long!)

Hi,

Thanks,

Angela

Hi Angie.

He's right Angie. If you don't want to talk about football, (my girlfriend hates it too!) we have other forum with other topics. Get your ten this way. BTW, beat all your hubbies scores! B)

Hi,

Thanks,

Angela

Hi Angie.

He's right Angie. If you don't want to talk about football, (my girlfriend hates it too!) we have other forum with other topics. Get your ten this way. BTW, beat all your hubbies scores! B)

The only way she's going to be beating my scores is because I have to take time out of the day to go to work.

LMAO

(do you know how bad I wanted to post 'test' ten times just to challenge your delete thumb again? ... but then I thought my future days would be ruined when you didn't find it all that funny and I was banished to having to banter with only the trolls all day long!)

HMMM. You know that's a pretty good idea.... you and our resident steeler trolls would be pretty funny. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I came across this site the day before yesterday. And I love it! I have been a big Bengals fan since the teams beginning. Way back when........!

I am 46 years old. I have been happily married 25 years now to a wonderful woman! I also have 2 great sons! Their ages are 9 & 11. All 3 of them love the Bengals. My wife & I were born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. Our 2 sons were born in Indiana where we lived for 18 years.

We currently live in Middletown, Ohio. It is about 30 miles north of Cincinnati.

I just want to say that I love the Bengals & I am glad to be here. I hope to talk with alot of you.

GO BENGALS!!!

I came across this site the day before yesterday. And I love it! I have been a big Bengals fan since the teams beginning. Way back when........!

I am 46 years old. I have been happily married 25 years now to a wonderful woman! I also have 2 great sons! Their ages are 9 & 11. All 3 of them love the Bengals. My wife & I were born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. Our 2 sons were born in Indiana where we lived for 18 years.

We currently live in Middletown, Ohio. It is about 30 miles north of Cincinnati.

I just want to say that I love the Bengals & I am glad to be here. I hope to talk with alot of you.

GO BENGALS!!!

Welcome again Big_Dog_Daddy!