Hottest Woman of All-Time

Kirkendall

Who do you thinks think is the hottest woman of all time?

My vote goes to Kate Beckinsale, Kobe Tai, Carman Electra, Katie Holmes, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jennifer Garner, Alyson Hannigan, Keira Knightley, Elizabeth Hurley, Shannon Elizabeth, Claire Forlani, Mia Hamm, Natalie Imbruglia, Tara Reid, Salma Hayek, Jessica Simpson, Jaime Pressly, Elisha Chutbert, Racquel Darrian, Courteney Cox, Catherine Bell, Alyssa Milano, and Demi Moore.

audrie and katheran hepburn were two of the loveliest women going. kate kapshaw is a winner as well. but my favorite chick was in the "SCARLET PIMPERNEL" (1934) can't remember her name, but what a jewel. it'll come to me eventually. merle oberon!!!!

Man there are SOOOO , many beautiful women that have graced the stage and film etc. etc. it's really hard to select.. So I'll make a list of women that I would leave the MSsss for.... :lol:

1. Gabriel Union........

2. Lisa Lisa ( cult jam ) .... always had a thing for her...

3. Pam Grier..... she has to be on the list....

4. Nia Long..... Did you see her in that "blue-thingy" in Big Momma's House..??

5. Eva Mendes... Hottest Latin woman out there...!

6. Beyonce Knowles.. Man, she wants to be a Naughty girl !! :lol:

7. Salma Hayek...She is a "stacked" woman. B)

8. Halle Berry .... Literally screwed herself to a " Oscar ".. :wacko:

what about audrie hepburn, racquelle welch and the like IN THEIR PRIME? You did say all time. :D I seem to recall nancy sinatra being a bit of a heart throb. Ooohh the bikini. B)

Redsfan might have something to add here.

By the way, how many do we get to pick? :rolleyes:

Think I'll add another generation for consideration ???????

Actually Salma Hayek is a good choice as is Liz Hurley. Katherine Zeta Jones has got to be on the list ..... Debra Messing.

In their day ........ Nancy Kwan ........ Kim Novak. Thee hottest woman I've ever seen tho still has to be Lena Horne when in her prime. For those of you going who the hell is that? You need to look her up and check out the eyes .... expressions .... figure / legs.

u were kidding about debra messing right? plz say so...

Halle Berry, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Lopez, Carmen Electra, Pam Anderson, Jennifer Garner, and many many others

Thee hottest woman I've ever seen tho still has to be Lena Horne when in her prime. For those of you going who the hell is that? You need to look her up and check out the eyes .... expressions ....  figure / legs.

Here's some picks:

http://www.geocities.com/dennyjackson.geo/...denny/lena3.jpg

http://www.nebulasearch.com/posters/poster...961/339661.html

http://imdb.com/name/nm0395043/photogallery

http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Del...lenacoverf.html

http://www.classicmoviemusicals.com/horne.htm

None of the pics are great but I definitely agree that she was hot well into middle age. :blink:

Halle Berry man...hands down....as they said on Dave Chapelle Show...."thats a fiiinnee bitch!"

Jessica Alba gets a honorable mention

Dissappointed in you and me Kelley ! You know we were supposed to nominate the girl from Big Boi's video " I like the way you Move " ... :lol::lol:

Her name is like Ki-Toy something... She has a umm.....spread :D in XXL this month ! :rolleyes:

u were kidding about debra messing right?  plz say so...

Halle Berry, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Lopez, Carmen Electra, Pam Anderson, Jennifer Garner, and many many others

I never kid about good looking redheads. Yeah I think she's h o t !!!

I agree with you that Halle Berry is a good looking lady as well.

That fact that you don't agree with me on Debra Messing only proves the truth in the old saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Further proof is that you have one on your list that I think is borderline disgusting ....... that'd be Jennifer Lopez. To me, she looks greasy enough to have been a sculpture done out of butter ............ that ass of hers is the part that melted and settled a little bit too much. George Clooney wasn't real impressed with her either. He said after kissing her in a movie scene, he always felt like using mouthwash.

How about that as an aside topic ?????? Women almost everybody else thinks are hot .... but really stress test your gag reflex.

#1 on my list would be Madonna. Yeecchhhh ! Can't sing, dance or act. Love the songs she wrote using the titles of other songs in the lyrics. I swear the only original bone she ever had in her body was Dennis Rodman. It was shortly after his thing with her that he started cross dressing as I recall. One fling with her and he's ready to go the other way.

Anybody else ???????

u were kidding about debra messing right?  plz say so...

I never kid about good looking redheads. Yeah I think she's h o t !!!

I agree with you that Halle Berry is a good looking lady as well.

That fact that you don't agree with me on Debra Messing only proves the truth in the old saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Further proof is that you have one on your list that I think is borderline disgusting ....... that'd be Jennifer Lopez. To me, she looks greasy enough to have been a sculpture done out of butter ............ that ass of hers is the part that melted and settled a little bit too much. George Clooney wasn't real impressed with her either. He said after kissing her in a movie scene, he always felt like using mouthwash.

How about that as an aside topic ?????? Women almost everybody else thinks are hot .... but really stress test your gag reflex.

#1 on my list would be Madonna. Yeecchhhh ! Can't sing, dance or act. Love the songs she wrote using the titles of other songs in the lyrics. I swear the only original bone she ever had in her body was Dennis Rodman. It was shortly after his thing with her that he started cross dressing as I recall. One fling with her and he's ready to go the other way.

Anybody else ???????

i just like big asses =) her face aint great but that ass is perfect.

and chicks everyone thinks are gorgeous that arent: Cindy Crawford, Julia Roberts, Julia Styles, and theres a ton more.

Marilyn Monroe, Carol Kenyon and Mrs.Scottish are my choices of "top totty"!

and chicks everyone thinks are gorgeous that arent: Cindy Crawford, Julia Roberts, Julia Styles, and theres a ton more.

With all the money that Cindy Crawford has made, you'd think she'd have gotten that huge mole on her face taken care of ............. or at least had the hair removed from it.

And before anybody says it ........... it's not a "beauty mark". It's a big ugly black spot on her face with hair growing out of it. Either that or its a bug that got stuck on her face and died there.