Best Damn Football League 2 in Yahoo

Clackwoods

Hey,

I am in this league and we are drafting the first week of September. Half the league is Bills fans and they are always trashing on me calling me the SuperBarfers instead of the SuperBengals. It was nice kicking their a**es and winning the league last year but I would like to get some more Bengals fans in their so I am not so out-numbered. If you are interested email me at Clintonwoods21@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite. We have only a couple spots left so do it quick. Thanks guys

WhoDey

Hey,

I am in this league and we are drafting the first week of September. Half the league is Bills fans and they are always trashing on me calling me the SuperBarfers instead of the SuperBengals. It was nice kicking their a**es and winning the league last year but I would like to get some more Bengals fans in their so I am not so out-numbered. If you are interested email me at Clintonwoods21@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite. We have only a couple spots left so do it quick. Thanks guys

WhoDey

I might give this a try. Oh...and I'll move this to the Fantasy Football forum. B)

Hey,

WhoDey

I might give this a try. Oh...and I'll move this to the Fantasy Football forum. B)

Hey, I sent my boy your email address so he is giving you the information. It is a competitive league with lots of trash talking but it is all clean fun, with some good competition

Hey,

WhoDey

Hey, I sent my boy your email address so he is giving you the information. It is a competitive league with lots of trash talking but it is all clean fun, with some good competition

I got it, and already signed up. BTW, the invite I got was from daman_sjc_usmc's Custom League. Is your son in the Marines? I'm a former Marine Corps Sargent, and that's always a point of interest to me.

Hey,

WhoDey

I got it, and already signed up. BTW, the invite I got was from daman_sjc_usmc's Custom League. Is your son in the Marines? I'm a former Marine Corps Sargent, and that's always a point of interest to me.

LOL. He isn't my son, he is a buddy of mine from Iraq. He was a Marine Sergeant and he got out last year. I am currently a Marine Sergeant looking at Staff Sergeant late next year or early 2009. So when did you get out?

Hey,

WhoDey

LOL. He isn't my son, he is a buddy of mine from Iraq. He was a Marine Sergeant and he got out last year. I am currently a Marine Sergeant looking at Staff Sergeant late next year or early 2009. So when did you get out?

I got out way back in the '80's. I was stationed at Camp Pendleton and made two West-Pac tours. It was my unit that flew into Iran on the failed 1979 hostage rescue mission. Four hours of being scared s**tless out of a four year enlistment. Could have been worse I guess. Semper Fi bro!

jesssig_123382.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Any spots left? If so shoot me an email

My sister was stationed in NC, CA, and Japan. Her husband is still in and has done 4 or 5 tours in Iraq so far. Every chance he gets he volunteers to go. I'm not sure if he's patriotic or psychotic!

I did 8 years in the Chair Force not getting shot at. Except once, but that was in a bar and not battlefield!

Danimal