Are we ready for the '07 FF go round?

Ox

OK - I'm back.

I've sent emails to Eye de la Tigre, El Danimal Diablo, and B24 - that will make 12.

- If it stays at 12, I'll set up 4 divisions - you'll play your 2 divisional opponents twice and everybody else once.

- If it lets me, I'd like to set up a small points-per-receception award (1/2 or 1/4 point). I think 1 full point is too many.

- Live online draft is set for Tue Aug 28 4:15pm PDT , which is 38 days, 6 hours, and 11 minutes from now. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early since your draft will start promptly at the assigned time. You can rank your players up until 45 minutes before your draft.

- The draft order will be randomly determined approximately 30 minutes before the draft begins.

- The default scoring settings have been updated to better correlate with common player rankings. Passing: 1 point per 25 yards & 4 points per TD. (BIG CHANGE!!!) Rushing and Receiving: 1 point per 10 yards & 6 points per TD

- Managers, make sure to check your league settings before you draft

Current Teams:

- Feline Felons 0-0-0 .000 0 - - -

- Don't Know Yet 0-0-0 .000 0 - - -

- Goodfellas 0-0-0 .000 0 - - -

- Sunday Money 0-0-0 .000 0 - - -

- Skyline Chilis 0-0-0 .000 0 - - -

- Billy's Badboys 0-0-0 .000 0 - - -

- Kilted Killers 0-0-0 .000 0 - - -

- Mean Machine v2.0 0-0-0 .000 0 - - -

- Desperate Derelicts 0-0-0 .000 0 - -

OK - I'm back.

I've sent emails to Eye de la Tigre, El Danimal Diablo, and B24 - that will make 12.

- If it stays at 12, I'll set up 4 divisions - you'll play your 2 divisional opponents twice and everybody else once.

- If it lets me, I'd like to set up a small points-per-receception award (1/2 or 1/4 point). I think 1 full point is too many.

- Live online draft is set for Tue Aug 28 4:15pm PDT , which is 38 days, 6 hours, and 11 minutes from now. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early since your draft will start promptly at the assigned time. You can rank your players up until 45 minutes before your draft.

- The draft order will be randomly determined approximately 30 minutes before the draft begins.

- The default scoring settings have been updated to better correlate with common player rankings. Passing: 1 point per 25 yards & 4 points per TD. (BIG CHANGE!!!) Rushing and Receiving: 1 point per 10 yards & 6 points per TD

Current Teams:

You run a tight ship Mr. Commissioner.

Current Teams:

I'm registered as Goodfellas so with Eye and El that will be 11.

Sunday Money here, checking in for an other season!

Sunday here gives us a total of 12 for the league, which IMHO is about the most you should have playing without diluting the pool of worthy fantasy players to pick from. If more want to play we can always fire up the "Bengalszone Select" League. Thoughts?

OK - I'm back.

Current Teams:

Yes sir! Don't Know Yet reporting but still haven't came up with the perfect name just yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Billy for the link to the Premier League!

I'm in....and my reply would be NO THANKS on the "KEEPER" issue!

I am QUEEN CITY CONVICTS in 2 other leagues but opted for FELINE FELONS in this one.

Good luck to all and looking forward to a fun-filled, competitive season (and to de-throning my older bro')!

Ain't gonna happen there buttmunch! ;)

Hey 'lil Big Bro'....

Lest we forget WHO drafted your winning team for you last year....

OK....Sorry 'bout the Daunte Culpepper pick but Tomlinson, Wayne and the rest were on target.

FELINE FELONS!

2007 Premiere Champs boys!

You read it here first.....

Hey 'lil Big Bro'....

Lest we forget WHO drafted your winning team for you last year....

OK....Sorry 'bout the Daunte Culpepper pick but Tomlinson, Wayne and the rest were on target.

Don't sweat those picks like Culpepper. Once a pick like LaDainian is made, the rest don't really matter. You could have chosen Kitna for me and it wouldn't have changed the final outcome. It shows how improtant the draft really is, in both real and fantasy football!

• 3 weeks later...