Are we ready for the '07 FF go round?

Ox

Just wondering who all is interested in FF this year. DD are you going to do the commissioning honors?

No problem => my boss loves it when I spend hours on the internet. :lol:

Since we have a consistent group of participants, do we want to consider a 'keeper' league?

Either way (keeper vs. annual), I thought it might be fun to have the first 3 or 5 rounds really early, like before the 1st exhibition game, then complete the rosters the week before the season starts. This helps prop up the teams at the end of the draft cycle - they start the '2nd' draft at the top, and would promote alot more wheelin' & dealin'.

What ch'all think?

I would be interested in jumping in. Is there a cost? Let me know...more than likely I'll jump in.

Since I am new I would have to vote no on the keeper league unless a compromise would be in order. If I get to play that is...

I would be interested in jumping in. Is there a cost? Let me know...more than likely I'll jump in.

Since I am new I would have to vote no on the keeper league unless a compromise would be in order. If I get to play that is...

E-dog - Welcome aboard. There is no cost (except your self-esteem). We follow Yahoo rules & points, so check out the Yahoo site for rules & regs. Since we haven't started a keeper league yet, you'd be in on the ground floor - but I think most people here want to flush their old team every year, with the possible exception of Billy.

As reigning 2006 Bengalszone Fantasy Football Champion, you know I'll be there!!

Billy - Are you going to be a P-I-T-A (pain in the ass) all year? <_< Why don't you go rest on your laurels? :D

Just wondering who all is interested in FF this year. DD are you going to do the commissioning honors?

No problem => my boss loves it when I spend hours on the internet. :lol:

Since we have a consistent group of participants, do we want to consider a 'keeper' league?

Either way (keeper vs. annual), I thought it might be fun to have the first 3 or 5 rounds really early, like before the 1st exhibition game, then complete the rosters the week before the season starts. This helps prop up the teams at the end of the draft cycle - they start the '2nd' draft at the top, and would promote alot more wheelin' & dealin'.

What ch'all think?

I have no problem with that at all, but others may have a problem with their schedules if they've got to plan for two draft days...

Looks like I'm the BZ-FFL Commissioner, so please watch your off-field behavior !! I AM A DESPERATE DERELICT!!!

OK - Looks like we have 6 so far (DD, Ox, TDB, BillyBroome, Skyline, and the new guy E-dogger). We need at least 4 and as many as 8 more. With the 'new' schedule introduced last year, we have a limited window for the actual 3 hour draft (and they're going fast).

Prime Time (between last exhibition game to 1st game): Saturday Sept. 2nd - Wednesday Sept. 5th

Almost as good: (after week 4 of exhibition season): Tuesday Aug. 29 - Friday Sept 1

I need to hear preferences - specific dates, specific times, general guidelines: weekdays, evenings, weekends, etc.

We could, if we fill up early enough, start an online draft for the 1st 2 or 3 rounds, and complete it in a more formal draft time.

I need feedback, 'cause I'd like to book this prior to my vacation 6/24 thru 7/17.

Thanx

PS - Last year's regular season results:

TEAM ( W - L ) PF

Goodfellas ( 10 - 3 ) 1176

Skyline Chilis ( 10 - 3 ) 1128

BengalBob's Boys ( 9 - 4 ) 1225

Southpaws ( 9 - 4 ) 1024

DesperateDerelict ( 8 - 5 ) 1149

Billy's Bad Boys ( 8 - 5 ) 1088

Clearwater Goats ( 7 - 6 ) 1146

Sunday Money ( 6 - 7 ) 1038

The Cincinnati Cobra ( 5 - 8 ) 1083

Mooby's#144536 ( 5 - 8 ) 1067

The_Next_Big_Champs ( 5 - 8 ) 1001

Boilers ( 5 - 8 ) 935

Wraith's Wranglers ( 2 - 11 ) 984

TDB's Mean Machine ( 2 - 11 ) 927

YES PLEASE!

I missed out completely last year but really enjoyed being as good as the Browns the season before. Let me in, let me in, let me in!

Draft tentatively scheduled for Tuesday , August 28th, at 7:30 EDT - If you have a better time, let me know. League name and password same as last year.

Draft tentatively scheduled for Tuesday , August 28th, at 7:30 EDT - League name and password same as last year.

Could you refresh my memory with a PM please? I was in a bunch of leagues last year, and for the life of me I just cannot remember what they were.

As reigning 2006 Bengalszone Fantasy Football Champion, you know I'll be there!!

Billy - Are you going to be a P-I-T-A (pain in the ass) all year? <_< Why don't you go rest on your laurels? :D

I might not be a "P.I.T.A.", but I may very well be a "T.I.Y.S." (Thorn In Your Side.) Especially if I get LaDainian Tomlinson on my team again!

29363_450w380h.jpg

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go lay down on my laurels and get some rest... :rolleyes:

Draft tentatively scheduled for Tuesday , August 28th, at 7:30 EDT - League name and password same as last year.

Could you refresh my memory with a PM please? I was in a bunch of leagues last year, and for the life of me I just cannot remember what they were.

That would be great to get a refresher PM once it gets closer to draft day. Hopefully, I wouldn't need it.

And did everyone decide on the keeper league idea? This way I can try to plan accordingly...thx!

Thanks Billy for the link to the Premier League!

I'm in....and my reply would be NO THANKS on the "KEEPER" issue!

I am QUEEN CITY CONVICTS in 2 other leagues but opted for FELINE FELONS in this one.

Good luck to all and looking forward to a fun-filled, competitive season (and to de-throning my older bro')!

Thanks Billy for the link to the Premier League!

I'm in....and my reply would be NO THANKS on the "KEEPER" issue!

I am QUEEN CITY CONVICTS in 2 other leagues but opted for FELINE FELONS in this one.

Good luck to all and looking forward to a fun-filled, competitive season (and to de-throning my older bro')!

Ain't gonna happen there buttmunch! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Would love to bring the title of 2007 champ back to Oz, have pm,d DD hope there is a spot for me. :cheers:

Dang Desparate! Where the heck are you!?! (I just hate people who have a life!)

Sorry guys - still on vacation - back next week => will send out data to all those interested as soon as I can. WHO DEY?

Would love to bring the title of 2007 champ back to Oz, have pm,d DD hope there is a spot for me. :cheers:

Dang Desparate! Where the heck are you!?! (I just hate people who have a life!)

Sorry guys - still on vacation - back next week => will send out data to all those interested as soon as I can. WHO DEY?

Yeah, yeah WHO DEY. We don't mind you rubbing your life on vacation in our collective faces.

^_^ j/k!