Ben-Gals

Kazkal

What do you think about this little lovely...

6BFF5D971C3744799C2466A453AF2156.jpg

Those suckers are coming at you in 3-D!!!! Daddy likes!!!

She just might be the best looking of the them all!!! She is F-I-N-E-Fine!!!!

thank goodness for doggy style.. :sure:

I don't think she is that fugly though, maybe it's not her best pic, yeah that's it the cameraman got her bad side, please don't ask which side is her better side though.

Here's another pic of the lovely lady whose gender is now in question.. I dunno with a MB sucks paperbag over her head she could get dick with the movement of pool stick.

2CDF010E47D844B197C0481F7EF5FB50.jpg

If I am not mistaken, she tried out last season and was considered the dog of the pony show. I wonder if she had some work done as it seems to me she( :huh: ) looks slightly better then last season.

Christ !

I can feel myslef being strangely drawn towards the goats in the field ..... goat or cheerleader? Goat or cheerleader? GOAT!!!!!

Sorry guys but those cheerleaders are minging!!!

i though cheerleaders where supose to be be hot young attractive ladies. these ar some beat down tired looking old ladies wtf. it is kinda of embarrasing to have a pack of dogs than real cheerleaders who ever is in charge of that department needs to be fired. is this the ben-gals or pics from the cincinnati dogpound.

I agree........as a woman (when I was in the "nati" for games) I wasn't one who watched the cheerleaders or walked around the concourse like it was a meet 'n' greet. I was there to watch the game (and hot black men in tight pants, and the white boys too, if they had an ass) LOL Hopefully I will get back to the 'nati to tailgate and watcha few games with my pops this year.

Atleast we have a cheering squad, there are a few teams that don't.

And again, I wouldn't kick any of them out for eating crackers in the bed.

OH, and who can point out to me the picture with the massive cameltoe? Hmmmm?

E05A36953C9542F0BAF65E6AC5925E19.jpg

FABAB596EE554C2CBD03BFD3E4B07AF1.jpg

F1D9D54BB4B64209970DD0E7914162F0.jpg

3958E37483CB4DD3BA1E83D0B3BB2A32.jpg

FC2423C185AA4837BA4B4EBD06CD309C.jpg

B87CD880E34D4114B7CE78439120BF73.jpg

E05A36953C9542F0BAF65E6AC5925E19.jpg

FA6B520F32164C1EA0EA0043197AD4E0.jpg

3BE5E585EE634E3DBE24EF5EACFD3C56.jpg

31DEC4E23D8B434F8A291245895E5872.jpg

The fourth Ben-Gal down is a pretty good friend of mine.

At least our cheerleaders look better than Pissburghs and the Browns. If the Brown's had cheerleaders they would be called the "Poopstains"

I can't think of a single reason to have a serious conversation about this topic, but I will add this. The Bengals cheerleading squads have historically been limited to local gals who work for little or no pay. Anyone who has watched more than 5 minutes of the cheerleading shows on the NFL Network quickly becomes aware of how many girls on those squads, Tampa Bay being the most recent example, relocate from other states.

As for the so-called quality of the BenGals, I like a gal whose into fitness as much as the next guy, but when all is said and done I prefer soft curves to hard muscle. And outstanding dance ability isn't a requirement.

As for the so-called quality of the BenGals, I like a gal whose into fitness as much as the next guy, but when all is said and done I prefer soft curves to hard muscle. And outstanding dance ability isn't a requirement.

I'm with you there Hair.

For those of you who have ridiculed these girls as horrifyingly ugly, I suggest that you don't know what ugly is.