LOST

I read in Entertainment Weekly that it was only going to be a four year show so that would make next season the last.

The just announced last week that the show is having three more 16-episode seasons. Its ending in 2010

I don't think I can take three more seasons!! :blowup2: lol

Haha yeah. Keep in mind, this is the equivalent to two of their past seasons which have been 24 episodes in length. Stilll...2010 feels a long way off.

I'm just glad they announced an end date. Some of the episodes this season were obviously just filler episodes with not much story because they didn't want to advance the story too much because they don't know how much longer they have to drag it out. But now that they know the end date, each episode should advance the story more. At least thats what I'm hoping. That last season is going to be crazy with all the answers coming out (hopefully).

Still 48 episodes left... still seems like a ton haha

I was watching videos of lost on you tube and I came across one I had never seen. It was explaning about the dharma thing and it wasn't the Japanese guy it was some one else. He told what dharma stood for, he said it was an acronym for:

Department of

Heuristics

And

Research on

Material

Applications

I looked up Heuristics on google and it talked about simple problem solving. It also talked about working in reverse to solve problems. Has anyone else watched this??

I was watching videos of lost on you tube and I came across one I had never seen. It was explaning about the dharma thing and it wasn't the Japanese guy it was some one else. He told what dharma stood for, he said it was an acronym for:

Department of

Heuristics

And

Research on

Material

Applications

I looked up Heuristics on google and it talked about simple problem solving. It also talked about working in reverse to solve problems. Has anyone else watched this??

Do you have a link for it? I don't think I have ever heard of such a video. That would be interesting, but I wonder if it is authentic or just a fan getting way too into it!

I dont know if it was real or not but it looked real. I dont know how to post the link but this is how I got to it, I typed in "lost the man behind the curtain" and a bunch of videos came up. It was titled (i think) the dharma initative (full) it was like 7 or 8 min long and really cool. Hope this helps and if not I will try to have my wife help with posting a link.

• 3 weeks later...

ya the last episode was great. yep 3 more season...wish there was more. its the only show on regular tv that i actually am addicted to.

I think the clips of jack are from either the last season or after the shows over. obvious choice of who kate is married to would be sawyer. as far as the coffin, that is a big mystery. could be locke which would probably be the obvious choice cuz he doesnt have family.

anyways great show! atleast it didnt end like the sapranos lolol

i dont care about numbers. i care about myself, i hate csi's and almost all reality shows. there are no good sitcoms on at all and this is all i have besides whats on hbo and showtime. i hope it lasts forever, which i know it wont so 3 more seasons is atleast good enough. even the filler episodes arent that bad to me.

and im sorry, its not a show that has a peak.

i dont care about numbers. i care about myself, i hate csi's and almost all reality shows. there are no good sitcoms on at all and this is all i have besides whats on hbo and showtime. i hope it lasts forever, which i know it wont so 3 more seasons is atleast good enough. even the filler episodes arent that bad to me.

and im sorry, its not a show that has a peak.

Just pointing out that the network will stand behind a statement only as long as the #'s are profittable for them. From what I have read, Lost's #'s peaked around the end of the first season and have been on a steady down trend since.

Take a look at "How I met your mother" I find it quite funny, but you are correct there are very few decent shows to watch on TV anymore. American Idol and survivor ruined broadcast TV for anyone with more than a partial brain.

yep, and its not like those shows are terrible - i dont watch either and wouldnt, but its the shows that try to copy them that are terrible.

hell almost all of MTV is unwatchable nowadays, i used to atleast be able to watch some of that when i was bored, now its just dumb. Next? stupid, Date my mom? that has to be the worst show on tv. and now they have some show exeffect or something...it has to be the dumbest thing ive ever seen.

I believe losts numbers started to go up a bit at the end of this last season....not positive but i believe they did.