LOST

Yup, I am still addicted. I think this finale is going to be huge...I made the mistake of reading the "spoiler" breakdown somewhere. I am so mad how they had it listed. No warning, I just stumbled on it and by the time I realized what I was reading, I couldn't stop.

I am not going into details, but I hope:

1. This spoiler was completely wrong so I can still be surprised...

2. It will still be a great episode. (My short term memory is really bad with remembering things I just read) :)

What did everyone think of the last episode? Does anyone have some good websites to look up info?

Here are a few of mine...

1. Sledgeweb's Lost

2. The Tailsection

3. The Fuselage

Lost-Media.com is a good site to check out

JayandJack.com is a good one too, they do 2 podcasts every week I listen to every once in a while, they're pretty good. They do recaps and catch a lot of stuff that I would never realize and they talk about a lot of theories and stuff.

The last 2 episodes have been 2 of the best of the whole series I think. Jack getting shot at the end of the one came out of no where... i was not expecting that (but I'm still not sure that he's dead). I think he will come back and save the day during this big battle that they have with the others. I can see the others almost having the survivors beaten then Locke coming in and killing Ben or something. That would be sweet (don't tell me if I'm right or wrong.... even though probably wrong haha)

The the whole thing with Jacob, Ben, and Locke in the cabin was just freaky/weird. I still don't know what to think of that.

Then this last episode with Charlie was a good one too. I don't know what the hell to expect from that underwater hatch.

Another thing that is really weird that the survivors dont seem to be making a big deal about is the fact that the woman said that they found Flight 815 and everyone was dead. That would be huge to me if I was them, that means no one is looking for you anymore. And it is also would just confuse the hell out of me how they think they found the plane.

Anyway, thats all i got for now

The last 2 episodes have been 2 of the best of the whole series I think. Jack getting shot at the end of the one came out of no where... i was not expecting that (but I'm still not sure that he's dead). I think he will come back and save the day during this big battle that they have with the others. I can see the others almost having the survivors beaten then Locke coming in and killing Ben or something. That would be sweet (don't tell me if I'm right or wrong.... even though probably wrong haha)

The the whole thing with Jacob, Ben, and Locke in the cabin was just freaky/weird. I still don't know what to think of that.

Anyway, thats all i got for now

You mean Locke getting shot, right? I was starting to think I missed something huge! And yeah, that whole Jacob's cabin thing scared the sh*t out of me. (I have a phobia of ghosts and paranormal stuff for the record). I am not sure what is going to happen. There are so many curveballs thrown on this show Locke very well could come back. I wonder if Jacob helps him? That would be just plain crazy! Jacob wanting payback on Ben or something!

You mean Locke getting shot, right?

Ah yeah sorry. I meant Locke. I kinda wish it was Jack haha. The writers have done a great job with Jack's character. At the beginning he was the most likeable person and the clear leader of the camp. But they have quickly turned him into one of the least liked person on the entire show. But he's started to come back to what he used to be like in this last episode. He'll probably start being likeable again.

One more thing... what the hell happened to Rose and Bernard the entire season? I know they are not major characters but they completely disappeared. I think last weeks episode was the first episode we've seen them this season isn't it?

Yeah, Rose and Bernard vanished there for a little while. Funny thing is you couldn't even see them when they would pan over the camp. There were a lot of newer faces there though. I wonder if they will try another Paolo and Nikki thing and try to incorporate more into the story line.

I wonder if they will try another Paolo and Nikki thing and try to incorporate more into the story line.

I doubt they will do anymore of that unless its a major part of the plot line. Since they announced that the show will only have 3 more 16-episode seasons, I would say every episode is going to advance the story quite a bit. I don't think we'll see much more of those filler episodes with not much story like there were in the middle of this season.

Did anyone else realize that the girl Charlie saved in the alley getting robbed was Sayeds old girlfriend from Iraq? Also a friend of mine told me that on TIVO if you slo-mo the chair in Jacobs cabin that there is a faint image of Locke in that chair, I haven't went back and done it yet but I will. I also have a theroy on the whole show. I think that with all the references to books in alot of the shows, ie: the book club of the others Sawyer always reading early on in the show ect. ect. Maybe the whole show is a book someone is writing and all the people on the island are the characters in the book. I hope I'm wrong because I don't really think it would be that good of an ending to a kick ass show. Anyway I'm looking forward to the final show.

Also a friend of mine told me that on TIVO if you slo-mo the chair in Jacobs cabin that there is a faint image of Locke in that chair, I haven't went back and done it yet but I will.

Yeah I heard that too so I went back and paused it. There is definitely someone sitting there, but I can't really tell if its Locke or not. It looks like it could be him.

I also have a theroy on the whole show. I think that with all the references to books in alot of the shows, ie: the book club of the others Sawyer always reading early on in the show ect. ect. Maybe the whole show is a book someone is writing and all the people on the island are the characters in the book. I hope I'm wrong because I don't really think it would be that good of an ending to a kick ass show. Anyway I'm looking forward to the final show.

I too hope that theory is wrong. If the whole thing turns out to be something that never actually happened like a dream, or a book, or just in all of their heads or something, its going to really piss me off.

Did anyone else realize that the girl Charlie saved in the alley getting robbed was Sayeds old girlfriend from Iraq? Also a friend of mine told me that on TIVO if you slo-mo the chair in Jacobs cabin that there is a faint image of Locke in that chair, I haven't went back and done it yet but I will. I also have a theroy on the whole show. I think that with all the references to books in alot of the shows, ie: the book club of the others Sawyer always reading early on in the show ect. ect. Maybe the whole show is a book someone is writing and all the people on the island are the characters in the book. I hope I'm wrong because I don't really think it would be that good of an ending to a kick ass show. Anyway I'm looking forward to the final show.

I didn't catch that it was Nadia (Sayid's girl) either. Must have been the wet hair or the fact that I just didn't know. But I did see the figure when Ben and John were in Jacob's place. That whole scene was a little freaky!

That would be a disappointing ending to the series, ala St. Elsewhere. I really hope they don't go that route.

Any ideas of what they think is coming on tonight's finale and possibly next season?

And Jorge Garcia was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and throw out a few things. Did any one else catch this? Didn't know what to think...

I didn't catch that it was Nadia (Sayid's girl) either. Must have been the wet hair or the fact that I just didn't know. But I did see the figure when Ben and John were in Jacob's place. That whole scene was a little freaky!

That would be a disappointing ending to the series, ala St. Elsewhere. I really hope they don't go that route.

Any ideas of what they think is coming on tonight's finale and possibly next season?

And Jorge Garcia was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and throw out a few things. Did any one else catch this? Didn't know what to think...

No what did he say?

No what did he say?

OX I will PM you...don't want to get anyone upset...If anyone else would like to know PM me.

OH MY GOD! Can I be the first to say that that episode was AMAZING! I am literally speechless! I did not see that coming! Needless to say that was the greatest episode of this show.

I don't even know what to think right now. I was thinking "theres no way they are actually rescued, what are they going to do for 3 more years?" And I still don't know what the hell they are going to do for 3 years. Are they going to go back and show them getting rescued (or maybe they didn't get rescued that time, maybe they didn't get rescued until later) or is Jack going to try to get everyone else to go back to the island?

Those two hours just flew by! Can you believe everything that is going to happen now! I wonder what ship that really is. Could it be that ship that was in that Lost Experience thing? I never really got into that...

I wonder how season three will pan out! Is everyone rescued that wanted to be rescued? Were their people left behind? So many more questions...

And I agree with you WhoDey...How on earth are they going to get this to last another 3 seasons?

What was your guys takes on the flash forward? Who do you think was in the casket? I think it was Saywer.

Those two hours just flew by! Can you believe everything that is going to happen now! I wonder what ship that really is. Could it be that ship that was in that Lost Experience thing? I never really got into that...

I wonder how season three will pan out! Is everyone rescued that wanted to be rescued? Were their people left behind? So many more questions...

And I agree with you WhoDey...How on earth are they going to get this to last another 3 seasons?

What was your guys takes on the flash forward? Who do you think was in the casket? I think it was Saywer.

I think it was Ben in the casket. People would have came to Sawyer's funeral. What I don't understand in the flash forward is why Kate was suddenly not wanted for bank robbery anymore.

It seems as if the flash forward is just a glimpse at what WOULD happen if they were rescued right then. Not necessarily what DID happen.

It wasn't Sawyer in the casket...I think that's who Kate was referring to when she said someone would get suspicious if she was gone too long.

Ben seems the most likely. Could be John, but I doubt it.

It seems as if the flash forward is just a glimpse at what WOULD happen if they were rescued right then. Not necessarily what DID happen.

It wasn't Sawyer in the casket...I think that's who Kate was referring to when she said someone would get suspicious if she was gone too long.

I don't know, I think it was an actual flash forward. I think they were actually rescued. Or was the whole show a flashback?

I don't know, I think it was an actual flash forward. I think they were actually rescued. Or was the whole show a flashback?

Another thing to consider is that Jack was acting very much like his father was alive throughout the whole thing. Was he just sick in the head, or was his dad really alive?

Maybe we were seeing a Deismond flash, and next season he'll come running up the beach and somehow stop it from happening. Especially since Charlie told him that it wasn't Penelope's boat...he could then tell everyone that the girl with the phone was lying.

Another thing to consider is that Jack was acting very much like his father was alive throughout the whole thing. Was he just sick in the head, or was his dad really alive?

Maybe we were seeing a Deismond flash, and next season he'll come running up the beach and somehow stop it from happening. Especially since Charlie told him that it wasn't Penelope's boat...he could then tell everyone that the girl with the phone was lying.

Whoa, good call! There are just so many possibilities! These writer really know how to leave us hanging!

If it were Ben in the casket why would Jack think that Kate would have been there? Does something happen where Ben helps them? I don't think Jack would have triggered that type of response if he saw an article (obituary) in the paper for Ben. Locke...maybe I could see. I am still sticking with Saywer. Kate had feelings for him and Jack knew that...tried to see her at the viewing. I don't know...

I guess next season they get behind the whole four legged statue backstory. That should be interesting.

Did anyone else get suckered in at first when Juliet said they were building a runway for aliens. For a split second I thought the show just jumped shark.

OK, I posted this over on some lost forums, so check out what I'm thinkin-

Plane crashed sometime before the Red Sox won the World Series in '04. I believe the month of September. So, they are probably on the Island now in Dec '04. When we see Jack in the flash foward, it's after they were rescued. Well, atleast after Jack and Kate left the Island. So now the writers have given us a point in the near future (perhaps around 2010 which is when the show actually ends). The final 3 season of LOST will bridge the gap between Dec. '04 and the actual time when Jack and Kate were talking about the funeral.

What I don't know is how much time has passed since Dec' 04. It could also be less then a year after the plane crash. If each seaon is 1 month then they may only be on the island for 6 months. So they could be in Spring of '05. I still think a while has passed since Jack left the island when they show the fast fowards.

Not really a theory here, just some thoughts from my head.

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, does anyone have thoughts on whose boat came to the rescue?

Wow, Ox that would be crazy if that flashforward really will be in season 5 or 6! A little forshadowing...

As for the freighter, I was thinking it was that freighter from the Lost Experience. That ship was owned by Hanso/Widmore so Penny would there for know about a freighter. Does that sound right? I never really got into that whole Lost Experience thing so I'm not sure if my information it totally correct.

Did anyone see the brief flash before John saw Walt (Smokie)? I could have swore I saw one, but my friends went and watched the recorded copy they had and didn't see one.

I read in Entertainment Weekly that it was only going to be a four year show so that would make next season the last. Also did anyone else notice that Kate had no freckles when she met Jack at the airport? That could be because of having make up on but I thought it was odd.

I read in Entertainment Weekly that it was only going to be a four year show so that would make next season the last.

The just announced last week that the show is having three more 16-episode seasons. Its ending in 2010

I don't think I can take three more seasons!! :blowup2: lol