OK its time for round "2"

semiotter

Well I do and I hope KING JAMES and the CAVS drill NJ..(DOES ANYONE REALLY LIKE NJ??) and I like the Suns going on to....and I hope DA BULLS win against DETROIT...AND STILL waiting for the JAZZ AND ROCKETS WINNER....TO PLAY AGAINST THE Warriors (come out and play) with Barons leg hurting they might be hurting.....what a upset they had. Greatest NBA playoff upset of all time??? What you think. I say yes biggest ever upset. WTG GO NELLY AND TEAM.....IM OUT. :sure:

This is the best chance LeBron and the Cavaliers have had together to play in the NBA Finals. Both the Bulls and Pistons would be a tough fight, but I think Cleveland has an excellent chance.

In the West, I favor San Antonio over Phoenix because of matchups and defense, but it could go either way. The Warriors are red hot too, so who knows what to expect from them.

Warriors will dominate either Utah or Houston so it doesen't really matter..I see Phoenix beating SA..I think Phoenix will end up winning it all, I would love for Golden State to but I just don't see them beating Phoenix..I see Detroit beating Chicago in 7 and the Cavs beating the Nets in about 6.

Well the Suns really came back last night and took all the cheap shots San Antonio could throw at them last night, and tied up the series 2-2! Great game by Steve Nash. That guy is a ball passing wizard who reminds me of the old Pistol Pete Maravich!

capt.fbf593742d0b4dcd94763e60935b6646.suns_spurs_basketball_txmo107.jpg

Well the Suns really came back last night and took all the cheap shots San Antonio could throw at them last night, and tied up the series 2-2! Great game by Steve Nash. That guy is a ball passing wizard who reminds me of the old Pistol Pete Maravich!

capt.fbf593742d0b4dcd94763e60935b6646.suns_spurs_basketball_txmo107.jpg

Too bad Amare Stoudemire and Boris Diaw got suspended though. That probably just handed game five to the Spurs.