6th Round: Matt Toeaina

ArmyBengal

So... any chance that this is the guy that replaces S. Smith? The Bengals signed Myers who is more than capable of filling Thornton's role, and cutting Thornton would give $3 mil in cap space.

I'm not one of the guys who is overly eager to cut Thornton... but signing Myers and drafting a DT make it look like a very real possibility.

So... any chance that this is the guy that replaces S. Smith? The Bengals signed Myers who is more than capable of filling Thornton's role, and cutting Thornton would give $3 mil in cap space.

I'm not one of the guys who is overly eager to cut Thornton... but signing Myers and drafting a DT make it look like a very real possibility.

I get the impression that the Big Toe isn't quite ready for prime time yet. I think he ends up stashed on the PS for a year, and gets brought up in 2008. Myers will be up, B-rob will be up, Sam may be done, who knows about Thornton. In short there will be a spot for him if he shows anything.