5th Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit surprised how many guys that many of us wanted them to take in the 4th still there in the early part of the 5th.

Ben Patrick, Earl Everett, Brandon Siler, Rufus Alexander, Antonio Johnson. That Marvin White pick keeps looking better and better as it seems like there will still be DT's and LB's we like available.

I still got 20 left from the 1st 137 and 4 solid LBs -- Siler, Everett, Alexander and Rory Johnson plus 2 5th rounders I had going before the Bengals pick -- Tim Shaw and HB Blades.

It'd be a great time to grab a LB but once again, will the Bengals seek a 3rd WR. If so, I'd like to see them take a big fast one like Brandon Myles or Legedu Naanee.

Haven't we learned by now that nothing should surprise us about the draft? That said, it's too late for me to switch ho's. Put me down for Ben Patrick or Antonio Johnson because both have the upside needed to become starters with a little seasoning. Wouldn't mind Kareem Brown either.

Yep, no winners on the pick for the 4th round... Big suprise there...

Since this is obviously getting increasingly more difficult, I will up the dollar winnings to 5,000,000 for the 5th, 6th, and 7th rounds picks !!!

WHODEY !!!

Oh come on, I mentioned White twice in that thread :P

Granted it was never behind me saying "They will take..."