happy bday billybroome!

skyline

Skyline and the Captain Kirk beat me to the punch. Here's to wishing the OLD MAN and my "little" Big Brother a very happy Birthday....46....can't believe it ....Just seems like yesterday when Dad busted you for sneaking out of the house as a teenager, in the middle of the night, to hook-up with our hot little neighbor Patty J.! Well, tonight I will have to crack a cold one in your honor - 1600 miles away - but still a valid reason to celebrate. And No Bill, it won't be Milwaukee's Best, Burger, Shoenling or Weidemann! Only the finest for you 'bro....COORS LIGHT!

Just seems like yesterday when Dad busted you for sneaking out of the house as a teenager, in the middle of the night, to hook-up with our hot little neighbor Patty J.!  Well, tonight I will have to crack a cold one in your honor - 1600 miles away - but still a valid reason to celebrate.  And No Bill, it won't be Milwaukee's Best, Burger, Shoenling or Weidemann!  Only the finest for you 'bro....COORS LIGHT!

Happy birthday broomemiester!

Was Patty worth the punishment?

What's wrong with burger or schoenling or weidemann? My grandfather loved those brands. :)

Was Patty worth the punishment?

Thanks Mat,

He busted me before I found out, dammit! She did have a rack though...THAT far I did get before he pulled the "coitious interruptus" on my horny little butt!! :lol:

How embarrassing! :rolleyes:

Happy B-Day Billy.

May dusky maidens clad in scanty attire, gyrate whimsically about your table as you feast and gorge on sweet meats and fine ale.

May your knackers also be up to the task should you strike lucky!

Have a good birthday - a fine malt is raised in your direction with a call that you have many more.

Thanks to all the good company here at the 'Zone! I love all you guy's, but I love Kitared more!! Sorry dudes, but I AM heterosexual!! Hope I didn't hurt your feelings Barbarian! :lol:

Sorry dude...it's my birthday, it's cocktail hour, and I just couldn't resist. B)