1st Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Thomas is a lock to be a beast. At all. I am glad they didn't pull the trigger on Peterson. Kind of a stunner of a pick. NONE of the mocks I read (and I read a bunch) had Thomas going to Cleveland...

That's why I put zero stock in mocks... <_<

I don't think Thomas is a lock to be a beast. At all. I am glad they didn't pull the trigger on Peterson. Kind of a stunner of a pick. NONE of the mocks I read (and I read a bunch) had Thomas going to Cleveland...

That's why I put zero stock in mocks... <_<

But over the last 24 hours Thomas was named as the pick, it was all over the Browns boards.

Quinn to the Vikes

or Peterson.

That Levi Brown picks hurts the Bengals for one of the cornerbacks, I was hoping that Levi Brown fell to Jacksonville but now that he is gone expect them to get one of the cornerbacks right in front of us.

if a de falls like anderson i could see them going for him

Brady Quinns fiance is smoking, but I can tell she is just a gold digger....Peterson to the skins??????

Dude, her face is mangled. I foresee a solid 20% of his signing bonus going to fix that gnarled grill. She obviously is a gold digger, though. Everytime they cut to them she looks more and more disappointed, until she realizes the camera is on them. I also love the nervous laughter around that table. Oh well, if I was in his position I'd be pretty happy. He's likely to end up with the 'Phins and be competitive relatively quickly. If he had gone to the Browns or Raiders his career would be nasty, brutish, and short.

Quinn to the Vikes

or Peterson.

That Levi Brown pick hurts the Bengals for one of the cornerbacks, I was hoping that Levi Brown fell to Jacksonville but now that he is gone expect them to get one of the cornerbacks right in front of us. Damn Damn Damn

Nah. That just means the Jags don't take Nelson. I'll take him in a heartbeat.

Brady Quinns fiance is smoking, but I can tell she is just a gold digger....Peterson to the skins??????

Dude, her face is mangled. I foresee a solid 20% of his signing bonus going to fix that gnarled grill. She obviously is a gold digger, though. Everytime they cut to them she looks more and more disappointed, until she realizes the camera is on them. I also love the nervous laughter around that table. Oh well, if I was in his position I'd be pretty happy. He's likely to end up with the 'Phins and be competitive relatively quickly. If he had gone to the Browns or Raiders his career would be nasty, brutish, and short.

I agree with you, some of us have lower standards then others.

That Levi Brown pick hurts the Bengals for one of the cornerbacks, I was hoping that Levi Brown fell to Jacksonville but now that he is gone expect them to get one of the cornerbacks right in front of us. Damn Damn Dam

The could be a silver lining, with only 1 OT left with a 1st round grade, if Stlaey is available at 18...a team (such as the Giants) could try to move up and give the Bengals a couple of extra picks.