You from Cincinnati?

CarsonCity

"There it is. The media decides which stories to feature and which to ignore."

Exactly why the masses bought into Mr. Bush's war of choice and re-elected the worst president of my lifetime.

Sorry, I could not resist.

What's really amazing is that there are people out there as ignorant as you. Thank god you could not resist ...just so we don't forget people like you are out there.

I suppose that you mean that I am ignorant because of my view of the politics of George W. Bush and my opposition, from the beginning, of this war.

If so, I sugest that you, like millions of others, have been blinded by conservative politics.

There is no defense for this war, but I would love to hear your defense of it. Go ahead, give it to me.

I suppose that you mean that I am ignorant because of my view of the politics of George W. Bush and my opposition, from the beginning, of this war.

If so, I sugest that you, like millions of others, have been blinded by conservative politics.

There is no defense for this war, but I would love to hear your defense of it. Go ahead, give it to me.

You just don't get it. That's okay. There are a lot of people like you who just don't get it. Luckily, there are more people out there who do.

28% by the latest polls. So a few still buying the war stuff. Hardly call that "a lot". But, hey, it's looking like an occupation that will last until my own two children are grown and have kids, so we got that going for us.....

Great post Joe!

You have twice made your point that I don't get it.

Don't get what, Joe? I asked you to defend the war, not belittle me.

Very conservative tactic, Mr. O'Reilly

It's not my job to educate or inform. Besides, it's like talking to a brick wall or trying to teach calculus to a 6 year old. There's a segment of the population that will have their head in the sand no matter what and I have accepted that and decided not to waste time with useless arguments.

28% by the latest polls. So a few still buying the war stuff. Hardly call that "a lot". But, hey, it's looking like an occupation that will last until my own two children are grown and have kids, so we got that going for us.....

28% what?

If you can't or won't articulate what makes me so ignorant, don't f-ing call me ignorant.

Arguments defending this administration are useless and so far you don't impress in the least.

I'm ignorant?

Screw you and Shawn Hannity!

Somebody apparently is thinking way too much about conservative media figures. Hey, try this out ... turn off Fox News if you cannot handle it! :P

Geesh. Can we get back on topic please?