Timmons visits

I still want the Bengals to draft Michael Griffin in the first round. I think he fits the Bengals system the best, even if it is a reach at 18 in the first. He has hardly any flaws as a S, and would be a better fit than the current back up at the S positions. Now take into account that Dexter Jackson hasn't made it through a full seaosn as a starting safety in the last 3 to 4 seasons. I just don't feel comfortable with the backups at S, and I think Griffin would be the best fit for the Bengals in the first, not to mention he would be able to help a lot on STs.

Neither Griffin, at 202 pounds, or Nelson can withstand the pounding of the NFL at SS - We need a "Full-rock" type of enforcer at safety, someone who can run with the TE's and put the fear of god into opposing wide-outs. Rouse, Meriweather, Weddle, and especially Piscatteli and Wendling could develop into the hammer this "D" needs - save our top pick for a stud DL or TRADE DOWN!!!!

Kevin payne or Sabby in rnd 4/5 ^_^