You as a Bengal

combatbengal

These NFL players are living the American dream. They are playing football for a living. Most of us would die to have their job! Some take it serious (Palmer, Chad, Rudi TJ, etc), and some take it lightly (Henry, Thurman, etc). If you had the skills, talent, size, strength, etc to play in this league, what position would you want to fill on the Bengals. Seeing that I'm short and only weigh about 158, I think I'd like to be the punter or place kicker. Just being on the sidelines of each game would thrill me! What about you?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO I would not want to play in the NFL unless it was for the Benagls but if I did play in the NFL I'd like to be a OLB or a ILB. I played TE and DE in little league football when I was 11 or something like that I think.

I WOULD PROBABLY PICK FULLBACK. I HAVE STRONG LEGS AND WHEN I LOWER MY CENTER OF GRAVITY I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO MAKE A FEW GUYS FALL TO THEIR KNEES.......YOU KNOW.....BEDROOM WRESTLING. LOL

OR PUNTER.......I HAD A PRETTY MEAN KICK/PUNT PLAYING VARSITY SOCCER FOR 3 YEARS IN HIGH SCHOOL.

I'd be a Bengals scout and try to find future talent with unlimited potential. ;)

Since I'm retired and would work for nearly nothing, I think there a real chance the Bengals would want me. :sure:

Ignore the fact that I never played pro football and that I don't agree with Mikee very often, I could have a wonderful time helping pick cheap, talent players with first round potential that have slipped in the draft, because of a minor felony conviction.

I could read draft reports (I am literate) and could spot potential talent. B)

For nothing more than the equivalent of my current annual salary, I would play the role of taxi driver for every Bengal player, every hour of every day. I would buy a stinking bus if I had to and drive these guys all day long, from place to place. Oh, but I might need permission to drug them (uh, legally) in such as way as to knock them out if I think they are getting overly stupid and risk playing on Sunday.

I WOULD PROBABLY PICK FULLBACK. I HAVE STRONG LEGS AND WHEN I LOWER MY CENTER OF GRAVITY I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO MAKE A FEW GUYS FALL TO THEIR KNEES.......YOU KNOW.....BEDROOM WRESTLING. LOL

OR PUNTER.......I HAD A PRETTY MEAN KICK/PUNT PLAYING VARSITY SOCCER FOR 3 YEARS IN HIGH SCHOOL.

I just want to be Riago's long snapper... ;)

It's shaping up here, folks. Plenty of positions still available, tho! :lol:

FO:

Powerless GM: HoosierCat

Scout: BengalPappaw

Waterboy: TDB

Taxi driver: duus

Offense:

QB: (open), BengalsChamps

RB: jjakq, (open), redsbengalsbucks

FB: Riogogogoindanati

WR: cinci_bengals

OG: kirkendall

Defense:

LB: CJ-85

ST:

ST Ace: DC_Bengals_Fan

P: combatbengal

Longsnapper: Jet23

You guys know what we should do?We should get someone to write the stories for us and we could make a story about it.

The writer would like say stuff about off field situations,practice, and games.

It's shaping up here, folks. Plenty of positions still available, tho! :lol:

FO:

Powerless GM: HoosierCat

Scout: BengalPappaw

Waterboy: TDB

Taxi driver: duus

Offense:

QB: (open), BengalsChamps

RB: jjakq, (open), redsbengalsbucks

FB: Riogogogoindanati

WR: cinci_bengals

OG: kirkendall

Defense:

LB: CJ-85

ST:

ST Ace: DC_Bengals_Fan

P: combatbengal

Longsnapper: Jet23

I wanna be WR#85!

Gunner. Best way to get on Sports Center as a highlight.

With my great looks, magnificent hair and deep voice, I'll be a natural as a SC host once my playing days are past.

Wedge-buster. ;)

:lol:

I'm kinda tall and kinda short so I would be either a WR,TE,QB, or RB

ok that made no sense

For me though I would want to be a safety