Reds @ D-backs Game Discussion

WhoDeyForever

Thom Brenneman cracks me up...I have never seen an announcer totally RIP the manager of the team he is announcing for like he does. Honestly though I think some of the things he says is totally true. Jerry Narron sometimes manages like he has his head up his a$$. Part of the reason Narron got his job in the first place was because he said he would bring back the "basics", yet he can't get guys to bunt, and the Reds couldn't "small ball" in a run if their lives depended on it. Things like that is a complete reflection of coaching. I sure wish the Reds would have gotten Sweet Lou back in town. Where is Davey Johnson at?

We start out 4-1 and then hit a 3-game losing streak. Sounds about right with Cincinnati sports. :)

The Reds have seemingly always struggled against the Diamondbacks for some damn reason. I'm watching the game right now out here in Arizona on the local channel, and I must say that Arizona's new uniforms really do SUCK! :yucky:

Nothing new here..Freel on second base..1 out..and we still have 0 runs. :angry:

Belisle is the truth..Now lets get some runs :(

Hamilton gets a double with 0 outs!! Ok if we don't score here I am offically done for this game.

Valentin gets a 2 run double pinch hitting for ross!!!

up 2-1 :cheers:

BYAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Reds win 3-2.

Weathers scares me almost as much as Graves did.

For some reason, I have a lot of confidence in Weathers..Great to get a win though..Hamilton continues to amaze. :cheers:

At first, Weathers would scare the living daylights out of me. But, like WhoDey, I'm getting comfortable with him as the closer. Although he's been a little shaky against the Diamondbacks.