Officially Moving to the Nati

jditty47

I am moving in about 2 weeks to Cincinnati, well right near it for work in about 2 weeks. My cousin offered me a job that will help my career and so im taking it and expect to be out there for minimum of 2 years or so. I am DEFINATELY looking forward to football season - expect me at every game!!!! outside of that im sketchy on moving there and hope its better than i expect. the weather scares me, as im from vegas and now san diego...warm weather places. and i hope i can find things to do for fun as well...

I love Cincinnati. I am a teenager though. If you like the Reds, which looks like you do, make sure you hit up the Reds games this summer. It is always something to do if your ever bored during the summer. Also make sure you hit up Kings Island. There are lots of great restraunts here and overall I think it is a nice place to live. Welcome to the 513 :cheers:

I am moving in about 2 weeks to Cincinnati, well right near it for work in about 2 weeks. My cousin offered me a job that will help my career and so im taking it and expect to be out there for minimum of 2 years or so. I am DEFINATELY looking forward to football season - expect me at every game!!!! outside of that im sketchy on moving there and hope its better than i expect. the weather scares me, as im from vegas and now san diego...warm weather places. and i hope i can find things to do for fun as well...

I suggest you find a place in northern kentucky near the riverside or slightly north of cincy downtown. That is if you haven`t found a place yet. Also, Newport, Covington Main Strasse, and Highland heights are great places for watching sports games or going for a beer, or seeing a band. I think the humidity in the spring and summer will knock your balls off at first, then you`ll get adjusted to it. Good luck!

ya the humidity will probably kill me haha. ya i have a place to live already, bit north of cincy. only going to stay there for a month or 2 then get my own place.

I'm in the Hamilton/Fairfield area. 20 min. North from Downtown.

Mason is really nice, huh Kirk. SOHO is outta this world! Carters is nice too for the baby clothes.

The weather does suck alot of times. Today it was up to 80, tomorrow it's gonna be down to 40. The weather is really shifty during the seasons.

Welcome.

The weather does suck alot of times. Today it was up to 80, tomorrow it's gonna be down to 40. The weather is really shifty during the seasons.

Yea, I can second that. The past two days is a perfect example of the phrase: If you don't like the weather in Ohio, just wait until tomorrow. I wore shorts and a golf shirt yesterday. Today, I broke out my winter jacket again.

Yesterday, clear blue skies in the high 70s/low 80s. Today, in Dayton, there's little flakes of snow that catch your eye.

Nuts!

Yea, I can second that. The past two days is a perfect example of the phrase: If you don't like the weather in Ohio, just wait until tomorrow. I wore shorts and a golf shirt yesterday. Today, I broke out my winter jacket again.

Yesterday, clear blue skies in the high 70s/low 80s. Today, in Dayton, there's little flakes of snow that catch your eye.

Nuts!

It's crazy huh? Monday I played golf and the weather was absolutely beautiful! Wednessday I'm wearing my jacket and the heats on!

• 3 weeks later...

Officially arrived in Cincinnati on Saturday. I am in the Loveland area...very nice area actually and my cousin has a very nice house out here. Weathers been nice so far since ive been here.

Mason is really nice, huh Kirk. SOHO is outta this world! Carters is nice too for the baby clothes.

Welcome.

Dude I live in Fairfield..Where in the Hamilton/FF area do you live?

Welcome.

I grew up in Fairfield over in Southgate (aka Chatham Square). I graduated in '01, what about U? I've been living in Hamilton for about 6 years and just bought a house here in '06, I love it! I live over by the Canal, it's borderline Hamilton/Fairfield Township pretty close to the Butler Co. Fairgrounds. Where u live in FF?

Lovelands nice. We used to go to the Loveland Castle skating rink when we were kids... It's huge!

Welcome.

I grew up in Fairfield over in Southgate (aka Chatham Square). I graduated in '01, what about U? I've been living in Hamilton for about 6 years and just bought a house here in '06, I love it! I live over by the Canal, it's borderline Hamilton/Fairfield Township pretty close to the Butler Co. Fairgrounds. Where u live in FF?

Lovelands nice. We used to go to the Loveland Castle skating rink when we were kids... It's huge!

I live right off of Rt. 4.. I live on a road named Mack if you where that is..It's pretty big..I live right near Rick's Tavern.

Do you know David Varner? He lives in that area and I think he's about your age... Rick's Tavern is nice, that's where my graduating class hangs. It's great for gameday too, I've seen a few Bengals vs. Browns games there... There's a lot of Browns fans around here for some reason and they all go to ricks for the game???

Do you know David Varner? He lives in that area and I think he's about your age... Rick's Tavern is nice, that's where my graduating class hangs. It's great for gameday too, I've seen a few Bengals vs. Browns games there... There's a lot of Browns fans around here for some reason and they all go to ricks for the game???

Nah I don't know him sorry..Does he go to Fairfield High School?

And yeah there are a lot of opposing team fans that go to Rick's for the game..Last year during the steelers game some couple came in dressed tacky as hell and they really got annoying so me and my family just started throwin stuff at them :lol: Rick ended up kicking them out B)

And yeah there are a lot of opposing team fans that go to Rick's for the game..Last year during the steelers game some couple came in dressed tacky as hell and they really got annoying so me and my family just started throwin stuff at them :lol: Rick ended up kicking them out B)

That's awesome! I'm going to Vegas with Rick here soon for my buddies Bachelor party... I think David graduated last year... My little brother in-law Jeff Recalde goes to FHS. Do you know Jeff?

That's awesome! I'm going to Vegas with Rick here soon for my buddies Bachelor party... I think David graduated last year... My little brother in-law Jeff Recalde goes to FHS. Do you know Jeff?

Know a couple Jeffs but not Recalde :lol: