2007 Schedule

Who Dey Time

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writ.../26/0326/3.html

According to Peter King of SI, the 2007 schedule will be released on ESPN on April 5.

Also, he believes (not confirmed) that the Thursday kickoff game on September 6 will be Saints at Colts.

He also predicts that Giants-Cowboys will be the Week 1 Sunday night game.

I think were good for at least two national games (Thursday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday night).

WHO-DEY! :cheers:

off bengals.com

The Bengals won’t waste any time getting a national television game at Paul Brown Stadium. A league source confirmed here Monday at the NFL meetings that Cincinnati opens the season in a Monday night game on ESPN against defending AFC North champion Baltimore.

It’s the Bengals’ first home Monday night game nearly three years to the day since 16-13 win over Miami Sept. 19, 2004.

Also Monday, the Bengals and Jaguars were the two teams to vote against a revenue-sharing plan that was adopted for the next four years. Bengals President Mike Brown said the club is one of the teams that is going to get money from the NFL, but he doesn’t know when or how much.

He knows it will be 44 percent less than what it could have received because one of the qualifiers docks the Bengals because they a team that has been in a new stadium for less than 10 years.

But Brown is against the plan because he doesn’t feel it goes far enough to combat the inequities the b-g-market teams have in the current system.

“Nobody is happy, but we’re united said Texans owner Bob McNair.

My only concern is that (as the theory goes) defenses are usually 'more ready' in Week 1 than the offenses. You know, the whole "the offense needs to get its timing" idea. That said, ... we win.

If Chris Perry ain't returning kicks were fine,

PS,Look at our offense in week 2 2005 vs the bears.

Wow ... the more I think about this, the more it simply is a terrific way to begin a new year. Big time, high energy, division rival home game on national t.v. No middle ground here. We will want this one right away.

According to Peter King of SI, the 2007 schedule will be released on ESPN on April 5.

Also, he believes (not confirmed) that the Thursday kickoff game on September 6 will be Saints at Colts.

I think were good for at least two national games (Thursday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday night).

If the Colts host the Saints wouldn't it be held in Canton?

That Canton hall of fame game is always a preseason game not a regular season game. I live outside of Baltimore so I'm currently talking junk to every Raven fan I see. I told them it's going to be a coming out party for us, I can't wait until we play Miami also you know it's going to be hype that week if both Levi and Joey are healthy enough to play that week. I read the Daython article on Ahmad Brooks starting next year and I got hyped just reading it, coming out party for our defense give me Chris Houston and I'm ready.

That Canton hall of fame game is always a preseason game not a regular season game. I live outside of Baltimore so I'm currently talking junk to every Raven fan I see. I told them it's going to be a coming out party for us, I can't wait until we play Miami also you know it's going to be hype that week if both Levi and Joey are healthy enough to play that week. I read the Daython article on Ahmad Brooks starting next year and I got hyped just reading it, coming out party for our defense give me Chris Houston and I'm ready.

give me Okoye and I'll even be more ready :sure: