BENGALS vs ravens

jbengals1

I think the Bengals will be pumped for this game, but it will be tight. I see this will be a game that the Ravens will regret starting a rookie QB. Bengals 17-Ravens 14.

cheers

I dunno. At the start of the season I had this game pencilled in as a win but I'm not so sure now. Jamal Lewis is having a monster year and our run defense has been far from stout. He *will* gain some yards against us, it's just a question of how much damage those yards do on the scoreboard.

On the bengals part, we need Dillon and TJ back bad. 15 points a game just ain't cuttin' it. But even if they're both back, what percent will they be at? No, I don't like this game anymore at all. I especially don't like it after the bye week and I especially, especially don't like it when we're 1-4 facing the division leaders.

Both teams are going to come in wanting this game. They come in off a win, we come in after stewing over an overtime loss for two weeks. I hate hate hate this game. Bengals 20-17, but that's my heart, not my head, talking.

From the other side, this game scares me too. The Bengals just seem to match up well the the Ravens and play them tight every time.

They do match up well. 21st and 22nd on offense,* and 8th and 9th on defense.* ( I think.. correct me if I'm wrong. ) Bengals play the pass well. Ravens have a rookie qb. I think its the Bengals turn to exploit a qb's mistake. They've been getting close, and this week they get their 1st int for a touchdown. That'l end up being the difference.

Final 23 - 20 Bengals

I'm not really sure about this game. Hopefully the Bengals worked a few things out during the bye week to help them get over the hump in close games. At least we may get some better punting in this game. :)

My prediction:

Bengals 27

Ravens 26

balt= tough home loss to k.c.; bye week; road win (ariz) and now another road game w/ us before home vs den. we're off a bye...looking to right the ship...if the bye week was a success....then i see blow out....defense will stop the run; a couple of pics and then our offense will deliver....how 'bout 27 - 10 cincy...ok you twisted my arm 35-10 :o

Lewis wins his first home game for the Bengals :D

Just listening to what's going on with the teams, Baltimore recievers are getting upset from the lack of production in the passing game.

Todd Heap has been very upset this week on lack of recieving balls.

Guess he's worried about not making the probowl :angry:

I don't know if Dillon will be at full strength but our defense will

score some points this week. That's right, our 11th ranked defense

sends the Ravens home badly beaten 27-6

I don't know if Dillon will be at full strength but our defense will

score some points this week. That's right, our 11th ranked defense

sends the Ravens home badly beaten 27-6

All the pundits are calling for a close game. But gawd I hope you're right about this. A blow out of a divisional rival could realy put this team on the right path.

Hope Dillon is 100% .... and I hope the ravens key on him. The way Kitna hits those short and medium passes, the Bengals could feast by faking the run. Especially since they haven't done it all year.

Lastly, I'm driving in from New York to see this ............ and I'd really like to see them win in person. All of my other experiences have been in Buffalo, and you know what that's been like. It'll be great to be able to wear my jacket and not hear" THE BENGALS ?????????????????" about 200 times.