El Tigere

Draft

Rnd 1 Chris Houston-CB-Arkansas

Rnd 2 Zach Miller TE Arizona St.

Rnd 4 Paul Soliai DT Utah

Rnd 5 John Wendling FS Wyoming

Rnd 6 Garrett Wolfe RB Northern Illinois

Rnd 7 Jared Zabranksy QB Boise St.

No need for a TE on day one I'd go LB there, other than that the scheme of the draft looks OK to me.

I would hate to see the Bengals take a tight end with one of the first day picks. I don't think Soliai, Wendling, or Wolfe will be available that late. If the Bengals do see fit to pursue a quarterback, I bet they'll do it Erik Meyer style after the draft.

1.) Leon Hall CB Michigan: Definite holes in the LB corps, but at least we have bodies there. CB needs to be a top priority. Hall may be wishful thinking, but what the hell.

2.) Eric Weddle S/CB Utah: Kilmer may be able to step in for KK, but he is unproven both in college and the pros, Weddle is a playmaker and can swing some nickel if needed.

4.) Earl Everett OLB Florida: Beefing up the LB corps with some coverage and blitzing skills.

5.) Keith Jackson DT Arkansas: Impressive pro-day makes him an intriguing prospect to take Shaun Smith's Role.

6.) Prescott Burgess OLB Michigan: LB who times poorly but is solid in coverage (might go higher than expected)

7.) Rudy Sylvan TE Ohio: eh...saw another post about him.

Left out RB since we resigned Watson and singed Whitehead from the practice squad.