Trade Justin Smith !!!

bengalsfan17

No need unless you count filling out their game day inactive list. Not only would Smith not start, he wouldn't even come in on passing downs for the Bears. :lol: But, By Gawd, he's a franchise player for the Bengals. Seriously.

Briggs is just blowing of steam and setting up his leverage. but the Bengals ought to look into it. The 18th overall pick ought to be enough but the Bears would have interest in John Thornton also to throw into the deal.

Why dont the Bengals trade Justin Smith to the Bears along with a draft pick for the disgruntled Lance Briggs. We could use the money we are paying smith to sign briggs long term and it would finally give the defense a leader it sorely needs!!

Stop the stupid posts please.

I know that Briggs is a stud... but it isn't the direction the Bengals should be looking. Even if the Bears wanted Justin Smith (which they don't) we need him more than we need Briggs. I'd much rather have Landon Johnson at OLB and Smith at DE than to bring in Briggs, but be forced to run Frostee Rucker out there as a starter DE.

Secondly, OLB is a position that is deep enough in the draft that we'll be able to get an upgrade over Landon in the 2nd round. We can deal with our DB situation and our OLB situation in the first day of the draft, and we don't have to tamper with our D-Line to do it.

I agree that it's a stupid idea. Brigg's salary demands are said to be so great that not a single team called the Bears after they agreed to listen to trade talks. Teams simply aren't willing to offer Briggs the salary and signing bonus that he's seeking as well as pony up high draft picks to the Bears.

I just realized that Justin Smith was..............white! :huh::blink::angry:

Trade that white boy RIGHT NOW!

Does he realize he's playing Defensive End, and not Quarterback, Offensive Tackle, Punter or Kicker?

Who does he think he is?

What next, he's gonna wanna play Running Back like Brian Leonard?

Or maybe cornerback like Jason Sehorn.

I just realized that Justin Smith was..............white! :huh::blink::angry:

Trade that white boy RIGHT NOW!

Does he realize he's playing Defensive End, and not Quarterback, Offensive Tackle, Punter or Kicker?

Who does he think he is?

What next, he's gonna wanna play Running Back like Brian Leonard?

Or maybe cornerback like Jason Sehorn.

Becareful now, he just might.