The Bengals 6 Draft Picks

bengalsfan17

1st round: Reggie Nelson S - they should draft him because he is a hard hitting ball hawker (next ed reed)

2nd round: Justin Durant LB - a very athletic hard hitting lineback from a small school, a marvin favorite

4th round: John Talley CB - corner from duke who can cover, underrated

5th round: Mike Patterson DT- The need for a defensive tackle to rush the pasher is a huge weakness, this is a steal here, very good senior bowl.

6th round: Garrett Wolfe RB: Fast, elusive runningback out of N. Illinios

7th round: Kasey Studdard G: A guard from texas needs to develop better techniques

i know safety in the 1st is typically feaux paux, but REGGIE NELSON IS A DIFFERENCE MAKER. dude is all over the field, and not afraid to hit.

i hear he has good character, but i can't help but remember him bashing a florida a&m player with his helmet during that brawl.

durant...i like that pick. he should be there in the 2nd, but slim chance he's gone by then. never seen talley or patterson play that i can remember, unless of course you meant david patterson (dt, osu).

have heard good things about talley...

garrett wolfe- was never really impressed with him in college. for being elusive, he's just not very fast on the field.

I like all the picks except 1, Garrett Wolfe, I think he is an injury waiting to happen. With the re-signing of Watson, I think this will be the year either Chris Perry performs, or we cut bait and draft a RB next year. We have Quincey Wilson remember so we are ok. I would rather that we use that 6th rounder on either a TE or another LB for special teams. I do like Reggie Nelson in the 1st though, he will allow us to show multiple packages on defense. And the kid from Duke can play!