Any Kings Island fans?

Edodge, It must be 10 years since you've last visited Kings Island? They changed a lot when it was sold to Parmount. I believe it's owned by another company now.

I probably won't go back for a couple years, at least not until my daughter gets a little older. The Nickolodean section is really sweet for kids. They really built the kids part of the park up over the last 10 years.

Yeah, it has been a good number of years since I have been there. Actually, I think the last time I was there was right after Paramount bought them and added the Days of Thunder simulator.

And Cedar Fair is the company, well Limited Partnership, that bought Kings Island, I think. They are the same company that own Cedar Point...they also bought the old Geauga Lake (Six Flags) this past year. I might be getting them confused with that purchase.

Yup. just Googled it. Cedar Fair owns all three parks in Ohio...Geauga Lake, Cedar Point and Kings Island.

• 2 months later...