Ravens Lose RT Pashos, FB Mughelli

Doesnt matter, none of our players can get by any olineman(except for Geathers) to get to the quarterback

I agree none of our players can touch the quarterback except Geathers, Mughelli is a significant lost for the Baltimore Ravens. I watched that guy last year make plays for them last year not only running the ball but catching passes too there running game is going to suck a little more without him. Ravens are trying to go after Joey Porter, think if Ray Ray convinces him to come to Baltimore I would be pissed off. Joey Porter is not as great as people make him out to be but if he was surrounded by all that talent on Baltimore defense he would easily be probowl material. I'm hoping he goes to San Fran or Miami if not the Bengals I know we are trying to pull that we don't have money bull crap, guess I will look forward to the draft. Snyder makes it exciting for the D.C. area every time, his record sucks as an owner but so does Mike Brown. At least let us have some excitement in the month of March sometime.