Will any top teir FA sign with cleveland after bently?

Kazkal

I agree...

We will sign an O-linemen in Free agency, but Top free agents don't want to come here unless we drastically overpay them.

Our only logical route is to build through the draft until we are good enough for them to want to come here. Deilman, steibach or Dockery...someone will get signsed other than that....build through the draft....

I would be nervous to go to Cleveland because of the curse on their team. I feel sorry for the team in Cleveland, and even though I dislike them greatly, I hope that they can go a season without losing a lot of players.

On topic, I think Clements will sign with them. Has Gary baxter been released?

See Clements is part of that "Home town flavor". It is easier to get guys who are Browns fans to play for us, aside from that people honestly do not want to come here.

I was reading an article about a linemen who a team wanted to trade, Phil savage approached them about coming to cleveland and the agent or GM or whatever said "I wouldn't do that to him".

I was pissed to hear that, but it is an unfortunate truth. The only way for a team in our position can get good again is by taking risks in the draft. Taking the guys we need to get good again. Linemen are the only way to get that done. Building through the draft and being a competetive team is the only way this franchise will rise from the dirt.

I have been preaching it for a while now...Linemen, Linemen, Linemen aer the only thing that will save this franchise.....but no one listens.

On a side note: Staff infections are on the rise EVERYWHERE in the world, so that isn't reall a concern for us as it is everyone who has any type of surgery.

Steinbach is a perfect fit for you guys. He can play really any posistion. I don't understand why Bengals fans want him gone, it makes no sense. The players want him to stay, and prob. some of our players would restructure to keep him here, but it wont happen. He is a good player, and I hope you guys pick him up

Steinbach is a perfect fit for you guys. He can play really any posistion. I don't understand why Bengals fans want him gone, it makes no sense. The players want him to stay, and prob. some of our players would restructure to keep him here, but it wont happen. He is a good player, and I hope you guys pick him up

Nobody wants him gone per se, it's simply that we also have to field a defense. I'd have rather kept Steiny any day over Willie, even as much as Fatburger has done for us and all. But this is the wrong year to be trying to hold on to him - the FA class is exceptionally weak, and the cap just ballooned, so you have everybody and their mama lining up to throw cash at him.

Sucks, but the math has looked for a while like we wouldn't be able to keep him and Justin once they signed Willie and Bobbie (wtf?).

Was wondering after I see all these reports browns will be in mix of all top tier FA's....it's like why would anyone want to go there though after last season?

I thought that all this brown stain talk was just in good fun, but with all the staph infection on the team im starting to think there is more to it then meets the brown eye! :o

Was wondering after I see all these reports browns will be in mix of all top tier FA's....it's like why would anyone want to go there though after last season?

I thought that all this brown stain talk was just in good fun, but with all the staph infection on the team im starting to think there is more to it then meets the brown eye! :o

Yeah, if I were a free agent, the staph infections would scare me much more than Bently's injury.

OMG, please stop it with all of the Staph infection talks. It is a proven FACT that staph infections are on the rise throughout the world.

Go to Google news, type in "Staph infections on the rise" and see how many links you get frmo around the country.

OMG, please stop it with all of the Staph infection talks. It is a proven FACT that staph infections are on the rise throughout the world.

Go to Google news, type in "Staph infections on the rise" and see how many links you get frmo around the country.

As true as that may be, if I'm a free agent, all of those staph infections are the primary thing holding me back from signing that contract. :P

As true as that may be, if I'm a free agent, all of those staph infections are the primary thing holding me back from signing that contract. :P

There have been like 4 to 6 players. Show me the statistical analysis that shows you have a 1 in 6 or so chance of getting a staph infection from the same place. I dont think so. To much fecal matter in the locker room! :P

Oh my God! I think I just got a staph infection in my eyes from reading Dawg BpG's post.