Monday Combine

DuffMan

I guess I can hope that Timmons hurts his stock enough to drop him to our pick in the 2nd round - but that is way too wishful thinking.

I'll be happy with Willis... but I'd want him to be an OLB, so Timmons is still probably my favorite LB out there. He may not look great at a combine, but it is on the field that I'm concerned about.

I don't see Willis getting to the Bengals now. He looks like a Carolina Panther.

Timmons would have been a project at any other LB position except SSLB in 4-3 or OLB in 3-4. If it comes down to a team changing what he played, he's better suited to move to the middle than play weak, where his best skills would be largely lost.

If the Bengals would have rolled with B-Simms another year and tendered Landon higher or extended him, he'd look good for the Bengals, but I don't see it happening now because team need has been narroed since yesterday. And they have got to take a CB in either the 1st or 2nd.