COLTS RHODES FACING DRUNKEN DRIVING CHARGES

James_Brooks21

Mybe he wants ginn as a CB ;)

Rhoades would be to $$$ for what we want anyways.

Why in the hell would Marvin Lewis draft a guy to play cornerback that he has never seen play at cornerback. If you tell me from his high school days you might need to go get your self checked out. If the Bengals drafted Ted Ginn Jr. that might qualify as the worst first round picks we ever made considering all the help we need on defense. Give it up buddy Ted Ginn will not be in a Bengals uniform.

I'm a huge OSU fan... but Ginn is going to be an absolute NFL flop. He's small, and all he has at his disposal is speed. Guys like Steve Smith and Santana Moss make it based on their quickness and route running.

Ginn basically just runs down the sideline all day long outrunning man coverage. That just will not work in the NFL. The disparity in talent in college is a lot different, and Ginn will not get the amount of separation like he did at OSU.

He's the second coming of Raghib (Rocket) Ismail. I feel sympathy for any team that wastes a first round pick on him. 3rd or 4th round? Sure... but no way will he live up to 1st round status.