bengalized comic character

Dimster28

I am Cat woman...................Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

bengalizedcatwomanxl0.gif

She kind of looks like she is humping and smacking an imaginary......_________?

She scares me. :o

Maybe if you could put a tail in her right hand she can use it as a weapon.

One final request.............Can you add some black striping to the "boob" area or atleast the abs?

i dont made her, it is a mugen character, someone else made her, i just made a palette color of bengals, i cant add tail or stripes

in case if some of u dont know what mugen is, it is a free fighting game "street fighter" where u can download any characters u want and play the game, u can play with 3,000 different fighters if u want to, i focus on only comic characters and i have 78 fighters so far, as u can see i already post 60 here, so 18 to go

• 4 years later...

cant believe it is almost 5 years already since i made those, but the real reason i bring this back, is because my old cpu crashed long time ago and i lost all of those ones, and i want to show my niece what i did, thank god i did post most of them here, but my question is why some of them didnt show up?

• 1 year later...

sorry guys for bring this back, but i admit i forgot all about this until i saw post about this in other forum, and i try to save all that i did made but lost due to my old cpu crash few years ago with me moronly didnt have backup.

but my reason for this post is i wonder if anybody for some reason save all this?