Carson wins Pro Bowl MVP (merged)

Kazkal

He is the man. There is no one else I would rather have! Next year is our year with a completely healthy palmer, we have the leader that we need to take us to the promise land. It doesn't make up for the terrible dissapointment of the season but it atleast ends the season on a good note. Palmer is one of the best we could ever see. Who DEY

What did Chad do to celebrate his TD?

He started doing a dance but he stopped. Sweet news for Carson though! I knew he would win it when he took the AFC down the field in that final drive..Did he get a car? Usually the MVP of the Pro Bowl does

He started doing a dance but he stopped. Sweet news for Carson though! I knew he would win it when he took the AFC down the field in that final drive..Did he get a car? Usually the MVP of the Pro Bowl does

Yeah it's on NFL Network (post game), they interviewed CJ and he said Carson was giving the car to him and that he would be "driving home in a new Caddy." They interviewed Palmer and he said, "uh, no, he has like 12 cars already."

Yeah it's on NFL Network (post game), they interviewed CJ and he said Carson was giving the car to him and that he would be "driving home in a new Caddy." They interviewed Palmer and he said, "uh, no, he has like 12 cars already."

:lol:

Carson was launching and looked great. Had me nervous after Brees went out with the dislocated elbow but man was it good to see Chad get back in after he came up gimpy on one INC.

Nice touch on an effed up regular season. Gives one hope for better succes and Chad wasn't bashful on the sidelines in relating the plans for the 4 game season after the 2007 regular season is over. :bengal:

And Chad wins the WR best hands skills competition (which was based on speed as well). Got penalized and still beat out Steve Smith.

And this team can't make the playoffs?

Geezus.

Notice how none of our defensive players got selected to the pro bowl..thats why :lol:

And Chad wins the WR best hands skills competition (which was based on speed as well). Got penalized and still beat out Steve Smith.

Geezus.

Notice how none of our defensive players got selected to the pro bowl..thats why :lol:

If odell had played im sure he'd have made the probowl.

Just saw the post game interview with Carson...Good stuff..Palmer still had his wristband on with the plays and Eisen told him he was looking at the plays and Carson asked Eisen if he could cover Chad and Eisen said No I dont think anybody can.. :lol:

Geezus.

If odell had played im sure he'd have made the probowl.

Odell is to much of an idiot :sure:

BTW - gotta love the typical Sean Taylor move, laying out the punter. NFLN played the Japanese PBP broadcast of that, pretty funny.

That hit was not only stupid in general, to hit the f'ing punter like that was just stupid. It's the friggin' Pro Bowl, dude.

-jd

I agree with you and was pointing out what an unprofessional punk Taylor is.